Nope.

Well it is the day that God will show all the new age'ers and doomsday prophets to be wrong.

Pretty much.
Well, that and that it's been around 2012 years since the coming of our Lord.

I would be rather surprised if God will allow the Mayan calendar resetting (which has happened before) trump the things he has said in his Word.

I just think it's odd that most people tend to ignore all the Mayan historians that come on TV and say "uhh, we don't think it will be the end of the world, we are just resetting to a new calendar"

I know, right Wend!?

I honestly don't think the world will end in 2012... although it's possible that the magnetic poles change or something weird like that- the mayan calendar was proved to actually end on a different time that 2012 lol

To them it was just the end of a cycle and a start of a new one, the planets aligning makes sense for start/end of a cycle, but a doomsday prophecy makes better news/headlines :D

No end in sight but ...........

The Mayans just made a calendar, very accurate calendar, and I don’t think they ever said that the end of world was coming. Modern press seems to exaggerated a bit for ratings. The thing that gets me is the indication of change they talked about. They said change comes. Scientist have also stated that the galactic line up may cause changes in the world. The Bible is clear (see below):

Genesis 1:14-15 (New International Version)
14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so.

Luke 21:25-27 (New International Version)
25"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Then there is this website that lines up with a clip on my website o_O

Clip on my site: “Shift Of Magnetic Poles” under “Threats” on. www.thinkonyourown.com

What I found on another site http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-post_17.html

I know the world is not coming to an end but I think there will be change. What kind of change, I don’t know, but change none the less. I trust in the Lord and look forward to seeing his power and glory, and whatever change comes, people will know he is the Lord our GOD. I don’t ignore what is going on because I have faith, Instead I look closer.

Note: No one knows the day and time of the return of the Lord.

Back