2 questions

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
woot i finally buaght the game and have played for a few hours but i have 2 questions: will i always stay as poor as i am since ive only been able to make up to 9gold on items, and killing stuff, etc. 2nd how do i get new armour?

Atown said:
woot i finally buaght the game and have played for a few hours but i have 2 questions: will i always stay as poor as i am since ive only been able to make up to 9gold on items, and killing stuff, etc. 2nd how do i get new armour?

You'll get more money once you atart fighting more difficult monsters and getting better items to sell. In post-searing you can only get armor from collectors once you get to pre-searing you can buy it (as long as you ahve the materials).

He has it turned around. When you start the game, you are in pre-sear. There are collectors that will give you pieces of armor or weapons and such in exchange for items you can collect from things you kill.

After you get up in levels you can move on in the game to the post-sear (where the bulk of the game is played). Here is where all the missions are, and crafters of armor. You only need to provide the materials and the money and you will have customized armor in return.

I would spend more time early on leveling then making money. Once you hit lvl 7-8 you can hold your own in the Post-sear world. The drops are much better as well as the gold in Post. Of course there are a lot of cool places to explore in Pre but dont worry about getting all the armor avail and picking up every 9gold item.

Once you go Post (going pre to post involves a quest from Tydus in Ascalon City, its a one-way trip with no returns) someof us guildies can help you out with a little extra spending cash and armor crafting materials

errr oops...... i went into post-sear at level 3...... laf..... im level 6 now though, almost 7

Back