2.4 Test realm patch notes (big post)

[7F]LarryBoy

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=4163.0
- 2.4 test realm patch notes
- Info on loot from the new dungeons
- Epic Patterns
- Shattered Sun rep vendor items
- Additional T6 pieces (Wrist, Belt, Boots)
- Rep PvP sets
- Changes to the Paladin sets for Retnoobs
- New Heroic Badge items
- New profession recipes
- Pictures of the new zone, mobs, loot models etc.

Actually the hunters that I know are quite disappointed. The bow is merely above average, they tell me. It's like, oooh goodie, a free bag slot. I wonder what dps the magical arrows add...

As I read and understand the bow, the damage from the arrows is built into the stated damage listed on the bow.

The bow is about 146 dps, but if you have on of the current top of the line ranged weapons + mt hyjal ammo you could actualy have a HIGHER dps. The big thing about this bow is the no ammo of course since the hyjal ammo costs about 2g a stack of 200 or so.

The way I see it, Blizzard has designed the Legendary weapons to be very special items, a real prize for whoever gets them. If this one is not sought after by the hunters it was designed for, Blizzard will fix it.

Also, there has been no confirmation either way on whether or not the arrows add dps. We don't know at this point. My gut feel is that they DO add an amount of DPS, and we just don't know how much it is yet. The game devs and designers aren't ignorant, they know how much dps current weapons + ammo do, and i'm sure the Legendary Bow will exceed that.

More updates on this thread. The guys at MMO-Champ will likely post new info to the same thread as it becomes available on the PTR. If something of great importance is posted, I will update here.

Back