2.3 unofficial patch notes

Good news is Zul'aman has NO attunement reqs and I think they said it's the raid you can do after Kara.

I've heard Zul'aman is for smaller guilds able to feild a kara team but not a 25 man Gruul team. That doesn't mean we shouldn't do it. Even though we had MC \ Ony on farm and BWL progression started, we still worked on AQ20 and ZG.

Heroic Badges drop from Zul'aman and Karazhan bosses.
The amount of items available from the Heroic Badges vendor has been considerably increased.

I said that blizzard needed to implement a system like this some time ago And it need not stop at Kara\Zul'aman. They can improve the idea into the 25 man raids by compining the token system and the arena season system. You get different tokens in the 25 man stuff that is a few stats better then the 10 man token items but a few stats lessor then the random drops in the 25 mans. That way, after a few weeks of running, you can plan on getting an upgrade for an item that rarely drops or your rolls for are like mine and Goblits, under 40 for the norm.

Some of the changes to the priests are NEEDED changes, but as always, you have to give up alot to get them. They improved Circle of Healing (my favorite new raiding spec) so that it base heals for less but gets more +healing, the break even point is at +1338 healing. If you have more then that, you'll see CoH heal for more, I suppose if you have less then that, you'll see it heal for less.

The change of +healing items giving you 1/3 of the +healing a +spell damage part is THE BIGGEST THING NEEDED FOR DEDICATED HEALERS. It actually gives dedicated healers viability when solo-ing or when they need to do some damage in instances, or even in PvP.

Back