2.3 Ret Pally Rumors

Chinatown

Got this off the Pally Forum on WOW

*The Tier 4, Tier 5, Tier6 and all Gladiator Sets have had their Spell Damage removed and the points have been reinvested in other stats, such as Strength and Critical Strike Rating.

*Exorcism mana cost reduced.

*Holy Wrath mana cost reduced.

*Hammer of Wrath mana cost reduced.

*Pursuit of Justice (Retribution) is now 3 ranks and increases movement speed by 5/10/15% and also reduces the chance you'll be hit by spells by 1/2/3%.

*The benefits of Improved Seal of the Crusader (Retribution) have now been implemented in the base spell. This talent now gives the benefits of the Sanctified Crusader talent instead.

*Sanctified Crusader (Retribution) is renamed to Sanctified Seals, and now increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and melee attacks by 1/2/3% and reduces the chance your Seals will be dispelled by 33/66/100%.

*Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (Retribution) now also reduces threat caused while wielding a Two-Handed Weapon by 8/16/25%.

*Vengeance (Retribution) duration increased from 15 to 30 seconds and now increases Healing done as well.

*Seal of Command (Retribution) now does 85% Weapon Damage, but is no longer affected by Spell damage.

*Judgement of Command (Retribution) now does holy damage equal to 25% of your Attack Power and 50% when the target is stunned or disoriented and is no longer affected by Spell Damage.

*Crusader Strike (Retribution) cooldown reduced from 10 to 6 seconds and does 110% weapon damage instead of weapon damage plus 40% of your Holy Spell damage.

*Vindication (Retribution) frequency and duration increased and now reduces all attributes by 5/10/15%.

Will it finally make Ret Pally PVE Viable?

Saving Honor Points for Season 1 Ret Pally set woot! :D

As our temporary ranking retribution paladin (with Proudfoot swinging the Light in battles far more important), I will simply say that those changes would lead me to completely give up on Juli and declare Miella my new main. Some of my best memories are times I had to pull out my healing mace midfight to save a wipe... with these changes, I could never hope to accomplish that.

They think retadins have to use too many stats (and they have a point). Much simpler, though, would be to give us a talent like the one shamans have to convert AP (or just Str) into spellpower.

Osirys has been 1 shot by a Ret Paladin before.

Well, it wasn't really a paladin... more of a freak... Niffty.

Back