[1GoD] Christian Clan

AnG3L

Hey everyone!
I came across these forums recently and noticed that 1God was mentioned here numerous times! Really old school but still. I just thought I would throw it out that we are starting [1GoD] back up in cs 1.6. Its pretty much under new leadership. My parents (Romans and Surrender) were actually the ones who created [1GoD] around 2001 and as the years went by I loved being apart of it. Thats why I restarted it this year. We are looking for members and other clans to fellowship with! If anyone is able to drop by or be apart of it then please feel free to do it. The server IP is 63.210.145.231:27015 also the website is www.OneGodClan.com Anyone is welcome to fellowship with us and what not! I hope we can get more Christian players in the server and on the forum! Thank you for your time!!

In Christ,

[1GoD-L] AnG3L

Last edited:
haha Yeah for sure. Like I said my parents started it... in 2001... haha We'll see how far God lets us go :D I'm hoping to see more fellowship and what not :D :D :D

Sounds good to me!! :D We normally have people in the server every night. :D If you feel like playing then we will gladly game with you :D

Back