???

Colossal

[GFC#11]Colossal
Why were my 3 signups moved to queue? theres 4/5 signed up and i was the 5th now im in queue?

I just moved you up in the Ony raid. i am not sure why you dropped down. I don't move anyone unless things are full.

You were put to queue because you signed up for MC Friday...and didn't show...you signed up for Saturday...and didn't show...and you signed up for Sunday and didn't show.......so you are now in queue. I guess I could have dinged you with the -15dkp penalty instead...5 for each day. If you don't agree with being in queue let me know and I can change it.

I forgot that i was signed up before i went on vacation, besides the fact that there were 2 hunters signed up not like i was taking up space.

I forgot that i was signed up before i went on vacation, besides the fact that there were 2 hunters signed up not like i was taking up space.

When you sign up for a raid, people are expecting you to be there, it's not meant for you to sign up to fill up spots. If you cant make it then cancel so they don't count on you. As far as raid leaders moving people back and forth in queue it's their decision and everyone should respect it.

You realize that means, you lose the 15DKP instead right? It is one or the other. At an officer meeting we decided that actions need to have consequences. We want this team to shape up so BWL is a possibility.

does it matter where its listed on the site? seems common courtesy to me if you sign up, show up or let everyone know well ahead of time. Redeemed is pretty laid back about it already, if you tried that in A-team or something I think you would find yourself guildless or close to it for blowing them off 3 days in a row. Dont take advantage of the leaders good hearts:) Time to turn the other cheek and just keep signing up and showing up and being a good sport.

does it matter where its listed on the site? seems common courtesy to me if you sign up, show up or let everyone know well ahead of time. Redeemed is pretty laid back about it already, if you tried that in A-team or something I think you would find yourself guildless or close to it for blowing them off 3 days in a row. Dont take advantage of the leaders good hearts:) Time to turn the other cheek and just keep signing up and showing up and being a good sport.

LOL, A-Team is in NAXX if you don't show up and they have a spot open and they can't do something that means there is trouble because in NAXX it is all about having the right class for the right boss. MC isn't really class relient. i mean you can do MC with only 5-10 healers...

Redeemed isnt A-Team, and Naxx or MC, it doesnt matter. For anyone, learning a new instance is tough.

I said nothing about learning a new instance, I just said its common sense if you sign up for a raid show up or cancel yourself to let people know not to expect you. I imagine even when A-team is 10 manning Onyxia that if you blew them off without warning you'd probably not raid with them again anytime soon.

Back