Kahiel

Hey, couple of things...

Are we going to start a guild bank as we have in CfD? Is there enough activity to justify it?

What do you think of 1.2 so far. My Republic character isn't high enough to unlock legacy yet, but it has potential from what I've seen.

I was under the impression I was getting a free week to try it out and try to earn a free month by hitting lvl 50. That does not seem to be true or working as intended.

I like being able to move the UI windows around. I don't know who has been on lately. I know Tom has been busy with work and I've been on another server (currently in a queue waiting to get on...lol)

Yes, sorry for not being very active. If anyone ever needs anything immediate, please just send me a message through the forums here.

I will see about getting a guild bank going today sometime.

I was under the impression I was getting a free week to try it out and try to earn a free month by hitting lvl 50. That does not seem to be true or working as intended.
If you don't have an active account, you are supposed to be able to activate it for a week for free. I activated mine just before the offer. If I am reading it right (not saying that I am) I should get a free month for having a level 50 and having an active account before April 12 at 12:00 EST (I re-upped my subscription around 10:30).

Well, fellow guildies. A Build Bank costs 600,000 credits to start. I do not have that much with all my characters combined. Sorry. I do not think we have enough active members that would be able to even come near getting that amount together. So, it looks like no guild bank for now. Sorry. :(

Well, fellow guildies. A Build Bank costs 600,000 credits to start. I do not have that much with all my characters combined. Sorry. I do not think we have enough active members that would be able to even come near getting that amount together. So, it looks like no guild bank for now. Sorry. :(
Ouch! That's a lot. The guild would need to be much larger (and active) to make it worthwhile.

I have 100k to contribute!
Yay! Thanks, Bruce. Does that mean you'll be getting on? I miss playing with you guys.

I was on for a bit last night but switched back to The Harbinger server. Vrook Lamar had no one on from the guild and the fleet had around 70 players on it.

Yeah. I am still on from time to time. My subscription will last till July : )
Who should I give the credits to?

Credits need to go to Tom. I think he's the only one that can buy the bank. It'll take a long while to get up to the 600k, however.

I was on Vrook Lamar last night to invite mel2rich to the guild. It was fun doing some Republic quests on Alderaan. It would be nice to get more activity so Mel isn't by himself. He's an experienced player with a level 50 Imp who has come back to the game after a break. As always, I can be messaged on Steam/Xfire/Skype at USAFA82 if you need someone for a FP or Heroic.

Back