I got a new (pre-owned) car!

Tek7@Work

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
After car shopping on and off for about a year, I signed the paperwork and bought a new (pre-owned) car last night!

This is at once a praise report as this marks the end of a long and tiring car shopping experience (I test drove so many vehicles it was hard to keep track of them all and I researched cars until it felt like my eyes were going to bleed) and a prayer request (buying a new vehicle is an expensive and complicated endeavor, so please pray I can learn and remember to do all I need to do to satisfy the requirements of the law).

Trading in my own car was bittersweet as it served me very well for over a decade and I have so many fond memories associated with that car.

Nevertheless, I'm very happy with my purchasing decision so far and looking forward to making new memories in a vehicle that's safer and more reliable.

Nice to see a praise report here. Now to pray you can use it to His glory.

So I'm thinking it's a low rider with some neon lights under the body. While driving with the top down just be sure to show the appropriate amount of chest hair and gold jewelry so you can for fill all the requirements of the law.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Last edited:
Praise HIM!!!!

You forgot to mention what you got!!!!!!!!
I didn't forget. :) I just wanted people's imaginations to run wild.

But then Gerbil let his imagination get WAY out of control. I don't even like wearing jewelry! (The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring.)

I bought a 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium. Black exterior, black leather interior. All the bells and whistles except for a moonroof and navigation.

Wow a nuclear car. Does it have a garbage conversion unit like Doc's?

But then Gerbil let his imagination get WAY out of control. I don't even like wearing jewelry! (The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring.)

LOL that's the part you object to, silly Tek :p (and yes I know you meant to :) )

Back