Question!

I noticed a drop too. Yesterday all the servers except fatman were low pop. I hope the drain isn't continuing.

Terr and I are still around. Terr is on most. I've been on a bit and NEVER see y'all on...what time is all this playing going on? remember, i'm WC time and usually on in evening! Terr and i would also be in to a server move....when new patch comes we can move and would love to go with toj folks....

Terr and I are still around. Terr is on most. I've been on a bit and NEVER see y'all on...what time is all this playing going on? remember, i'm WC time and usually on in evening! Terr and i would also be in to a server move....when new patch comes we can move and would love to go with toj folks....

Aleron and I have been playing on the Harbenger as the server pop isn't so small as to limit our chances of doing heroics or flashpoints, tho it has been declining since we started. I'm in EST so my evening is your afternoon. I imagine I am blissfully asleep when you guys are grinding. :(

I'm usually on The Harbinger around 8pm my time (MDT) for a couple of hours each night (except I didn't get on tonight).

Grim, what is your toon's name on The Harbinger?

well....lets make sure we coordinate our move when they allow server transfers tomorrow...thx
Are the server mergers occurring tomorrow too? I say we wait a few days and see how the servers rank.

Here's the status at this moment. One is Very Heavy, one is Heavy, the remainder on this list are Standard. The rest (not listed here) are all Light.

The Fatman Very Heavy PvP East

Jedi Covenant Heavy PvE East

Ajunta Pall Standard RP-PvP West

Canderous Ordo Standard PvE East

Drooga's Pleasure Barge Standard PvE West

Jung Ma Standard RP-PvP East

Lord Adraas Standard RP-PvE East

The Ebon Hawk Standard RP-PvE East

The Harbinger Standard PvE West

The Swiftsure Standard PvP West

*Edit: Here's the link to the announcement and some quotes:
Therefore, we made the decision to strictly limit the initial phase of the Character Transfer Service to only allow transfers from selected groups of origin servers (where you're moving a character from) to selected individual destination servers (where you choose to move a character to) based on the player populations of the origin and destination servers. In some cases, a large number of origin servers will be eligible to move to a single destination server. In others, very few origin servers will be transferring to existing high population destination servers. Remember, the goal here is to push almost every destination server to an active population that's higher.
For those who have unlocked Legacy abilities, your Legacy will be transferred to your new server and your unlocks will be available there too. If you have already unlocked your Legacy on your destination server, the higher level Legacy will take precedence. For guild members and masters, you will not be able to transfer your guild as a whole to your new server; instead you will need to reform it. If you have a guild bank, it will be re-granted to your new guild on your destination server by Customer Service. This is not an automatic process and you will have to contact Customer Service directly. If your transferred character’s name conflicts with an existing name on a destination server, you will be asked to rename your character. In the case of Legacy names, unless you have unlocked your Legacy on your destination server, you will need to rename your Legacy upon transfer
We understand that some of you may be looking to consolidate characters from a variety of origin servers onto one server, and others may be anxious to move to a specific server to be with friends. With the restrictions of this initial service, that may not be possible. We still believe that you will enjoy playing on a higher population server and hope you'll take advantage of the service, but you won't be forced to transfer. Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee

Last edited:
Here's the list of available free transfer servers in North America. I agree we should give it a few days for Bioware to test the process and to see if any more serves open up.

Do we know if any of the guild leadership is interested in transferring? Specifically Grimbeorn the Guild Leader?

Keller's Void PVE East
Hedarr Soongh PVP East
Soresu PVE West
Rakata Mind Prison PVP West

Initial transfers are underway. Warriors and Varook are not on the list yet. In their policy they said they will be transfering to like servers. I hope they will allow (not specifically mentioned) pvp to pve. I also wish they would put a list of servers up even if they are not open yet so we could discuss where to go.

They are allowing people to transfer to HIGH pop servers like Jedi Covenant. So we should be able to get to a good one.

I hope they will allow (not specifically mentioned) pvp to pve.
Here's what their blog had to say:
You will not find your PvE characters transferred to a PvP server, or vice versa!
I also hope they allow transfers from PvP to PvE, otherwise I'll just abandon my Warriors of the Shadow toons. My main complaint about PvP servers are the griefers - bored 50's going to low level planets to gank lowbies. It's part of why I stopped playing Aion.

Here's what their blog had to say:

I also hope they allow transfers from PvP to PvE, otherwise I'll just abandon my Warriors of the Shadow toons. My main complaint about PvP servers are the griefers - bored 50's going to low level planets to gank lowbies. It's part of why I stopped playing Aion.

The problem with that plan is that CFD is currently on a PvP server. If they set it up so that you MUST transfer PvP characters to a PvP server then we'll either have to rebuild on a PvP server or not be able to transfer those characters.

It looks like that is what is going to happen. I don't like the greifer aspect of PvP either I was hoping it might be different in swtor, but it wasn't.

Back