Best StarCraft II customs?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
If there's a SC2 custom you've really enjoyed, please post the title of the custom and a short blurb about it in this thread.

I liked Blizzard's Left 2 Die custom, though the leap in difficulty between Normal and Hard was a bit much. L2D is similar to the "zombie" missions in the SC2 Wings of Liberty campaign, but with 2-player coop. Good times.

So what customs do you all recommend?

Desert Strike
3v3 Tug of war desert style. Build buildings and watch the teams fight in the middle of the map. Goal is to destroy the opponent team's base.

I liked Blizzard's Left 2 Die custom, though the leap in difficulty between Normal and Hard was a bit much. L2D is similar to the "zombie" missions in the SC2 Wings of Liberty campaign, but with 2-player coop. Good times.

If you were playing on your own, then I can understand your problem with the L2D. It was meant to be played with 2 people, and you are severely handicapped if you are on your own. The main reason for this is you are limited to 200 rather than 400 supply, and you are using the same number of SCVs regardless. I do not think I ever beat it on Brutal, and I got close to the achievement on endless. It is hard, but they main issue most seem to have is you really need a good partner to make it through. If any of you ever do want to get the Brutal or endless achievement, I would enjoy working through it with you.

If you were playing on your own, then I can understand your problem with the L2D. It was meant to be played with 2 people, and you are severely handicapped if you are on your own.
Nope, I was playing it with a friend.

Back