If you could change something about WoW what would it be?

Can I name a few?

More challenging: Healing dungeons from 1-80 with bad PUGs was facerollery, Cata dungeons required at the max five buttons to get through. Healing 23 other people in WAR was more fun too, here it's just... bleh.

Remove Hellfire Peninsula. :|

Exciting combat. :/

Wings! /Aion

And it needed more Ewoks, who I did the RAF with yet never got the 300% experience. What a salisbury steak that was. :p

This prob will make me sound like a nerd but some of my fav things about LotR was the non-combat stuff.

I have 6 lv 85s and sometimes I don't want to grind heroics or pvp or lv professions. You know what I want to do? I want to invite some guildies over to my house for a goblin bbq and show off the trophy fish I caught that is mounted over the fireplace. Maybe play some hide and seek but not with Engris, he cheats.

I also liked farming, not gathering, actual farming where I grew my own onions for soup or my own strawberries for jam.

A patch of land to call my own, a plot of dirt to care for and cultivate and a fireproof garage to tinker in, yes friends that would be a well lived life.

Stop holding my hand and let me play... Make gear worth something again... So in other words make epics, epic... novel idea I know

This prob will make me sound like a nerd but some of my fav things about LotR was the non-combat stuff.

I have 6 lv 85s and sometimes I don't want to grind heroics or pvp or lv professions. You know what I want to do? I want to invite some guildies over to my house for a goblin bbq and show off the trophy fish I caught that is mounted over the fireplace. Maybe play some hide and seek but not with Engris, he cheats.

I also liked farming, not gathering, actual farming where I grew my own onions for soup or my own strawberries for jam.

A patch of land to call my own, a plot of dirt to care for and cultivate and a fireproof garage to tinker in, yes friends that would be a well lived life.

Seconded.

Thirdededededddd.

Maybe play some hide and seek but not with Engris, he cheats.

ROFL Rogue Shapeshift Form FTW! I love them lil' Lifegiving Seeds XD

Hmm, what I want is player housing... what's not epic about that? And guild castles, similar to player housing but for the whole guild. Bored? Go chill in the guild castle and play some minigames or something with friends! Come over to my house and see my mounting of Nefarian's head on the wall! (okay so there's a spot there waiting...) Let's go invade Flame's house and scare him when he logs on after work! See? Housing would be awesome.

Last edited:
ROFL Rogue Shapeshift Form FTW! I love them lil' Lifegiving Seeds XD

Hmm, what I want is player housing... what's not epic about that? And guild castles, similar to player housing but for the whole guild. Bored? Go chill in the guild castle and play some minigames or something with friends! Come over to my house and see my mounting of Nefarian's head on the wall! (okay so there's a spot there waiting...) Let's go invade Flame's house and scare him when he logs on after work! See? Housing would be awesome.

My second wish for wow would be to include engineering items to be able to be installed on your house. Oh, and for engineers to be able to build:

- Locks
- Traps
- FIRE Traps
- Rogue Detectors
- Alarm System
- Retinal Scan-Only access to the house
- Security Robots

meh i can do that in real life.
I want to kill things and it actually change something. And it definitely needs to be harder to get gear! I am all for making gear as hard to obtain or even harder than it was in vanilla. Not drops from bosses but stuff like building the 2.5 tier or the .5 tier such as working on turning all your lightforge into soulforge. Those tiers I was actually proud of having. tier should be rare and not common among people.
Also, CUSTOMIZABLE GEAR! I hate looking like everyone else.

Somehow, make it impossible to video boss encounters and upload them to youtube. Learning how to do a boss encounter is more than half the fun (learning is not the same as ironing out the details after you've watched the youtube video).

Bring back world PVP and make it meaningful.

Make PVP in general meaningful - Blizz doesn't utilize the horde versus alliance part of the game enough.

Edit - Rid WoW of the Isle of Conquest. It is absolutely horrible.

Last edited:
for those players that are raiding regularly, gear is easier to get. for those unable to raid, gear is a long grind and it certainly is not easy to get. i don't even have all tier pieces on my main yet. this expansion really caters to the hard core raider, so for those of you complaining its not hard enough, lol.......casual players are not offered anything raid wise in this expansion, and most of wows base is casual players of which they have lost many. sooo, if i could change anything, it would be to have raids that the casual player can enjoy, as well as raids that are very difficult for the hard core raider.

Last edited:
My second wish for wow would be to include engineering items to be able to be installed on your house. Oh, and for engineers to be able to build:

- Locks
- Traps
- FIRE Traps
- Rogue Detectors
- Alarm System
- Retinal Scan-Only access to the house
- Security Robots

Why would you need all that stuff? I can just guard your house for you while you are away XP Sheesh sounds like you are trying to keep out some pesky intruder or something. Don't worry Flame I got your back.

Back