Cant play MW2

Nazgul

I am having a difficult time playing mw2 due to the care package glitch. Almost every game I play someone does it and untill IW fixes it or I am with some friends I wont play it. Is any one eles feeling like this?

I am having a difficult time playing mw2 due to the care package glitch. Almost every game I play someone does it and untill IW fixes it or I am with some friends I wont play it. Is any one eles feeling like this?
My usual rule is: If it's not fun, I don't play it. There are too many terrific games out right now to waste your time on one that isn't fun.

I agree with you. MW2 is fun...if no one cheats. Once IW fixes this it will de alot better.

Sad but True, there are many Cheat/Hacks in MW 2 [and Infinity Ward built in the Care package glitch] but I have only seen fixes for the wall hack to date, hopefully the rest will be corrected as well.

I do believe they patched that glitch sometime before this past friday. I went to log on, and there was an update to fix glitches in the game. I havent seen it since...
my gamertag is Irish Unsub, send me an invite sometime.

Back