CS:S server?

Joshinator

Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak 3 Server Opera
Hey is your CS:S server still running and does it have active players? If so whats the IP. Thanks!

Hey is your CS:S server still running and does it have active players? If so whats the IP. Thanks!

Sadly we as a clan have not had the time to keep a source server running and be able to admin it at all times. Real life keeps getting in the way. Hopefully one day we will be able to bring it back. :)

I don't have nearly the database for source that i do for 1`.6. the tools to admin 1.6 though have almost all gone out of support so it'll be a source server if we get another one online..:)

All i need are some trustworthy admins...the rest i have ready to go.

FYI i am going to make this a 32 slot server..with various custom maps. I am a little constrained on hdd space so i'll have to manage that..but i'm working on things right now.,

Last edited:
dude..this is an 8 core host machine..i have access to all 8(each core is at 2.8 ghz) cpu isn't going to be a problem..:)

These procs are 2.5ghz Hapertown quad cores. The CSS server will chew just 1 proc and it can handle 32 players with only chewing half of 1 core. No biggy on new technology.

I will admin it. I really miss playing am trying to work in some "me" time each day. Playing CS is relaxing for me so I will gladly volunteer

well talon has generously donated some needed hard drive space and i will now be able to host the entire source maps database..:)

YAY! saw this post and was hoping to see a CS server coming back up soon. good to hear that it is. Look forward to playing again.

it's going take a bit of time the uplaod has to be borken into chunks so i am having to recompress the entire database. even with a quad core this takes bit to crunch down 19 gigs of tiny files.

the admin is going to be an in-game gui so it's going to be best to explore. I'll post a link to the online documentation..but getting the controls setup is oging to take a bit..:)

Alright, just let me know what I can do to help you out. :) Once the server is up I'll mess around with it and see just what I can do.

Back