IMPORTANT Bible Study announcement!

David's Sling

After reviewing the last two sections of the lesson we did last Monday, "Is There Meaning In Evil And Suffering?", I have concluded that they would not make much sense unless you had been here for the first two. So, I now invite everyone that came last week to join me for the conclusion at 7:30 EASTERN (6:30 central) time. Then we will have Bible Study at the regular time, 8:30 eastern (7:30 central).

Of course everyone who wishes to come to the special conclusion is more that welcome to come, but bear in mind that it builds upon sections you may not have heard yet, and that could affect your ability to understand the lesson.

However, everyone is strongly encouraged to join us for our regular Bible Study that will follow. We will be listening to Ravi Zacharias' insights into the story of Jonah in "A Fish Out Of Water."

Good evening, and God bless.

UPDATE!

Due to real-life circumstances, I have recently discovered that I will be out of town, leaving me unable to attend the Bible Study this coming Monday. So, the conclusion of "Is there Meaning in Evil and Suffering" and the next lesson, "A Fish out of Water," have both been moved to NEXT monday, and Diana will be teaching this Monday's lesson. The times will remain the same, everything has just been moved back a week. Thank you for your understanding, and God bless. :)

Back