Bank Rules and Other Newbie Stuff

Jason Franklin

Hey all. New to the guild. For a couple days I've been searching for rules governing Guild Bank usage, Guild advancement etc.

I found the following post, "Guild Bank Request Guidelines" dated February 9th, 2007. Are these rules still in place or have they since been modified? I have not seen any of the toon names mentioned in the thread online during my game times. Are those still the valid names?

One thing not addressed by that guide are deposit rules. What do we want in the bank? How do we put it in the bank etc.?

Is there a new member guide specific to MSC?

And lastly, how can I, low level and newbie that I am, help MSC?

Hey all. New to the guild. For a couple days I've been searching for rules governing Guild Bank usage, Guild advancement etc.

I found the following post, "Guild Bank Request Guidelines" dated February 9th, 2007. Are these rules still in place or have they since been modified? I have not seen any of the toon names mentioned in the thread online during my game times. Are those still the valid names?

One thing not addressed by that guide are deposit rules. What do we want in the bank? How do we put it in the bank etc.?

Is there a new member guide specific to MSC?

And lastly, how can I, low level and newbie that I am, help MSC?
First of all Welcome to MSC I'm (in game Yellowjacket, Killeen, Erath, or Demitt) the guild leader, as you have seen we are rebuilding at this time. As we have had some stumbles we are trying to get back to where we were before so you might not see very many in game. Now as far as the bank guidelines go the link you posted isn't correct and if there is something that you find in the bank let me know and will get it to you as I have not made new guidelines as of yet. Also if you need ANYTHING in game such as gold, quest help, or just an ear yell at me.

Feel free to holler my way as well - I am usually on with my husband (Lechuza, Texican and Cowthulu). My main is Madiera, my alts are Adorabull, Madeline, Isabeaux, and my bank alt is Dairyair.

We are on quite a bit so we easy to find :D

Feel free to holler my way as well - I am usually on with my husband (Lechuza, Texican and Cowthulu). My main is Madiera, my alts are Adorabull, Madeline, Isabeaux, and my bank alt is Dairyair.

We are on quite a bit so we easy to find :D

Wacth out for her she's an Altaholic. Wnet through the 12 step program and didn't get past step 3............................................................Hi Mad

I could probably be accused of being an Altaholic as well. While I've kept myself to just one alt on Blade's Edge and play him very little, on my other servers I've filled the list. One reason why I've never taken a toon very far.

That happened to me (also on other servers) - this dear guild got me to my first 70. Now I am about to make my second! Woot! I still have a bunch of alts, but I just play one or two till I get there. Much easier and faster when you have someone questing with you by the way - you push each other higher. :) Sort of biblical principle, isn't it? LOL

Wacth out for her she's an Altaholic. Wnet through the 12 step program and didn't get past step 3............................................................Hi Mad

Yes, yes, I am an altaholic.... it is sad but true. I have cut down but not eliminated my addiction. ROFL.... and mwa ha ha! :D :eek: :cool: ;)

I do not think I have been here for what.. Like... 3 weeks yet? And I have 3 characters started already O-O I am a TOTAL alt addict. Lol. >__< I really like all of you I have met so far too. =] So I am REALLY REALLY SORRY for not being on so much.... I am just a little itsy bitsy bitty bit tired of wow and I guess it shows ^^;;... Anyways... I have not thought to do any praying for msc... But I just read a couple of the thread posts and I will start PRAYING MY BRAINS OUT!! :eek:

Well, this thread has been hijacked quite nicely (and since I started it, I feel perfectly okay in continuing the jacking).

I have my third toon on blades edge. Now that school's started I'm on very little, and when I'm on I'm playing Victusletum (warrior).

Back