Gears of War

huh its been out on xbox 360 for a while...

I am speaking of the PC version, which will be much better (i hope) since it's DX10 and it's on a PC.

Eh... a PC is only as good as its components. And I don't give too much horrah to DX10. I'd take the xbox version of a game over a PC version anyday.

Hmm... this gives me a good idea for a debate. Time for a new thread!

Eh... a PC is only as good as its components. And I don't give too much horrah to DX10. I'd take the xbox version of a game over a PC version anyday.

Hmm... this gives me a good idea for a debate. Time for a new thread!

A 8800 GTX playing Crysis is better then any game on a Xbox 360.

A 8800 GTX playing Crysis is better then any game on a Xbox 360.
no not really. crysis seems kool but in all reality is a copy cat of project snowblind. 1. koreans, 2. super bionic stuffz, 3. the guns shoot bout the same, 4. the cars look oddly familer, 5. i could keep going for a while

no not really. crysis seems kool but in all reality is a copy cat of project snowblind. 1. koreans, 2. super bionic stuffz, 3. the guns shoot bout the same, 4. the cars look oddly familer, 5. i could keep going for a while

I must say i have to disagree with ya...the game looks better then COD4 and Hellgate London.

I must say i have to disagree with ya...the game looks better then COD4 and Hellgate London.

have u played project snowblind? and and COD4 and Hellgate are diff genre's in my book. plus if you only played the beta and/or demo of each neither of them are going to look perfect likt the actual game

have u played project snowblind? and and COD4 and Hellgate are diff genre's in my book. plus if you only played the beta and/or demo of each neither of them are going to look perfect likt the actual game

WAY to many typos there...i can't even understand that...sorry.

WAY to many typos there...i can't even understand that...sorry.

there was only 1 typo .....

Have you personally played "Project Snowblind" by Eidos?

Call of Duty 4 and Hellgate London are two separate genre's in my Humble opinion. Hellgate London is more of a Diablo 2 (Blizzard) game and uses more of that specific RPG element to attract people into a First Person or Third Person gaming environment. COD4 is obviously a WWII genre game.

And if you have played Hellgate London's Demo or beta, you will find the gaming experience and graphics lacking to that of the final product.

better?

there was only 1 typo .....

Have you personally played "Project Snowblind" by Eidos?

Call of Duty 4 and Hellgate London are two separate genre's in my Humble opinion. Hellgate London is more of a Diablo 2 (Blizzard) game and uses more of that specific RPG element to attract people into a First Person or Third Person gaming environment. COD4 is obviously a WWII genre game.

And if you have played Hellgate London's Demo or beta, you will find the gaming experience and graphics lacking to that of the final product.

better?

COD4 is a modern warfare game...not WW2.

Back