Hellgate: London

i played the demo, its a really awesome version of D2 essentially. i'll prolly buy when the price is lowered. same with U3

Cool, how did your PC play it?

His PC is efficient.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showpost.php?p=254018&postcount=6

AMD uses less requirements than Intel, like a AMD 2.4Ghz would equal about a 2.8Ghz Intel and if you had dual core, it would equal 2.0Ghz.

2.8 Intel -> 2.4 AMD -> 2.0 Dual Core -> 1.6 Quad Core?

MY PC would work too, but it doesn't. I don't have SP2 and I ain't gonna get it. It is a pain that it should of told me before I installed the demo.

His PC is efficient.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showpost.php?p=254018&postcount=6

AMD uses less requirements than Intel, like a AMD 2.4Ghz would equal about a 2.8Ghz Intel and if you had dual core, it would equal 2.0Ghz.

2.8 Intel -> 2.4 AMD -> 2.0 Dual Core -> 1.6 Quad Core?

MY PC would work too, but it doesn't. I don't have SP2 and I ain't gonna get it. It is a pain that it should of told me before I installed the demo.

Mhm, that is interesting...never heard that before, thanks for the info buddy:D

Yeah my PC played it really well. I think however due to UT3 and other new games I will have to get a new graphics card in the next year though.

We have it on an older Alienware, with new video card and more memory, but it's pretty choppy. Still, it's relatively entertaining, if a little repetitive in solo mode. I haven't tried multiplayer yet.

We have it on an older Alienware, with new video card and more memory, but it's pretty choppy. Still, it's relatively entertaining, if a little repetitive in solo mode. I haven't tried multiplayer yet.

Yep, i hear the Single player isn't that great. they made the game for Multiplayer more then Single player.

I have not been able to play multiplayer yet. I play in the multiplayer servers.... yet i don't team up with anyone. *cry*
though... I'm only level 5 at this time.

Classes?
What classes are you guys?
I'm more of a sword kinda guy... so i'm either a guardian or a blade master. (i preferred a blademaster in the demo yet...) i play a guardian mainly because they were needed more in a group.

Back