Ferry to Consulate Docks

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
I rushed to get most of my characters through to and done with the Consulate docks mission with the hopes of capturing elite skills during the elite skill XP bonus weekend. I didn't discover until afterword that I missed out on being able to ferry people to consulate docks. I have one character left (assassin) that has not completed the quest needed to ferry someone. If anyone would like to be ferried, please let me know.

For those of you who don't know what Ferrying to consulate docks is or what good it is, there is a armor crafter in the consulate docks mission outpost that will craft maximum AC armor. If you party with someone who has the quest active to go to consulate docks for the first time, you can also go to consulate docks, even if you haven't completed the quests and missions up to that point on an Elonian character, allowing you to buy maximum armor well before you would normally be able to.

Where does the ferry depart? I would dearly LOVE to boost Nadirah's armor, but I doubt she is far enough along...

If your character has made it to Kamadan, you are far enough to get a ferry.

There is a way to ferry multiple times I heard... and with one character, too. I think you just go back to Kamadan after you transfer over I think. Its worth a try, what could go wrong?

There is a way to ferry multiple times I heard... and with one character, too. I think you just go back to Kamadan after you transfer over I think. Its worth a try, what could go wrong?

You just don't talk to raidmarshal wotshername to get the reward. :D

Yay! Thanks, Derk. My paragon was using a mixture of AL 35 and AL 50 armor. The ferry was much appreciated. :)

Back