Atowns prayer thread

Heh

Math is really hard if you're just learning it, that's for sure. Good luck, my dear. ^_^ And God Bless, that's for sure. Praying for you today in your math test. Peace out! ^_~ \/

*Starr*

yeah i raised my test score about half of what i really needed so i'll be stuck taking math 94,99 and 107 and not graduating on time, thanks anyways though

well ive been thinking and visiting with some folks and looks like somethign has been layed across my table which..... holds alot of wieght in whichever way i go....... please pray for decision making, among other things

Atown, you don't have to hold it all yourself. We can help. Honestly, if you need help you know my phone number, your one of the only person I wouldn't mind helpin out at 3 in the mornin.... well.... matters how much sleep i've gotten.... but you get the point.

yeah if u didt notice the last post was from 12am, that night i stayed up the entire night >.> . ive been thinking alot about it, but yeah i'll tell u later because uhh yeah u gotta fill out some stuff for me.

im having a good christmas, pains me alot to not have starr with me but we'll see how it goes. fun stuff, please pray for tuesday i might see my brother and wednesday starrs mom is bringing me cookies that she made :D

HELP

I need so much prayer right now. I don't think I could ever win any scholarships so I can be able to move on to a university (I'm in a community college for running start) because I don't have very good writing skills for essays. Creative writing, piece of cake. Essays, I go braindead. PLEASE HELP!
*Starr*

Alrighty, long update over due.

Adams portion: Well for me, im stepping out of my bounds and applying to Moody Bible Institute and Indiana State University. im working on more applications and such. today was first day of classes and they were pretty decent, boring but decent. i have alot of work ahead of me for the chapter display, 5 classes, applications, and the current stuff going on with starr and myself so please pray for me.

in regards to starr, please pray for her scholarships n stuff because that takes her a while longer than myself. shes enjoying her classes so far and is making a few new friends in my absence which im happy about. pray for her applications as they make their way out into the world and pray for Gods guidance in all that we do. thankyou

I need so much prayer right now. I don't think I could ever win any scholarships so I can be able to move on to a university (I'm in a community college for running start) because I don't have very good writing skills for essays. Creative writing, piece of cake. Essays, I go braindead. PLEASE HELP!
*Starr*

Essay questions, for me, are simply a matter of rembering all that facts and stuff. I write a lot, so putting facts in a paragraph isn't all too hard, but I will say that they are a good deal more difficult than creative writing most of the time. What exactly do you have trouble with?

Good luck with those scholarships, I'm already hoping for one here in 9th grade lol :p in a writing contest but that's another story.

Adams portion: Well for me, im stepping out of my bounds and applying to Moody Bible Institute and Indiana State University. im working on more applications and such. today was first day of classes and they were pretty decent, boring but decent. i have alot of work ahead of me for the chapter display, 5 classes, applications, and the current stuff going on with starr and myself so please pray for me.

sounds like you're going to be quite busy. I'll quote a famous Medieval-age Christian that I can't remember the name of (was it Martin Luther?):
"I have so much to do today, I'd better pray for two hours instead of one!"
Although you probably don't HAVE two hours to pray, you probably see the meaning.

Essay questions, for me, are simply a matter of rembering all that facts and stuff. I write a lot, so putting facts in a paragraph isn't all too hard, but I will say that they are a good deal more difficult than creative writing most of the time. What exactly do you have trouble with?

Good luck with those scholarships, I'm already hoping for one here in 9th grade lol :p in a writing contest but that's another story.

sounds like you're going to be quite busy. I'll quote a famous Medieval-age Christian that I can't remember the name of (was it Martin Luther?):
"I have so much to do today, I'd better pray for two hours instead of one!"
Although you probably don't HAVE two hours to pray, you probably see the meaning.

haha, my classes have worsened, my english teacher is a abstract writer who doesnt understand linear logical answers half the time, my math is boring as heck because ive done the math for years and its going to take 5-6 weeks before i practice anything i dont know, poly-sci hes ok but lectures to much. ASL is fun though ^_^ . Starr is now allowed back into skillsusa so thats good. ^_^ makes me happy, and we're not allowed to talk in the off-time just yet.

VERY BIG PRAISE REPORT: ive been in pullman for a few days and today me n the family spent the day with my brother and his g/f and stuff worked out really well. i even hung out with him for over an hour. i spent time spanking him and his friends at SSBM and soul calibur 2. his best druggy buddy jason (whove ive met several times before) was there along with some other dude. everything was straight forward, there werent any drugs present but he did have a couple beers while i was there which i dont care since hes over 21 now as long as he doesnt get drunk. and at the end of the day as me n dad were leaving, he gave dad a little box with "no questions asked" and it contained 4 pieces of jewerly from my moms collection and my dads Ph.D graduation ring. so all in all today has been a big step in the right direction. he even liked the description i gave of starr and approved mostly because she was a gamer and a christian lol. he doesnt know what all we've done or how far along the relationship is but yeah. good stuff today

w00t, it's refreshing to see that God is good, eh?

yup, and i just got my first acceptance letter to central washington university, which i sent an application last week...... laf, no matter im really waiting on indiana state and moody and washington state but good to know i can rest at central

Hey, that's pretty good -- college is a great place IMHO.

yeah im in a community college now so yeah....

please pray for me though, im getting really burnt out and discouraged. im taking 5 classes and the classes i enjoy are sadly the easy ones, i just have alot on my plate and im struggling to get it all finished, and i think i have a case of senioritis which isnt helping at all either. among other things me n star are still trying to work through some stuff in the relationship and im just getting frustrated messing stuff up cuz today i thought i had to go to a high school to see a deaf play, but aparently today wasnt the day and i made a mad rush to the college to see my proffessor before class ended then i got a call back from a friend saying class ended early and im only half way to the college..... waste of my time, day, and gas. my essay is sucking on the ending when i know i can do better but its not coming out, and math is taking me hours to do. please pray. i know God is like uber pro and big n stuff but as humans we still feel sunk sometimes and its hard to shake it

but as humans we still feel sunk sometimes and its hard to shake it

finally shook it and i figured out that i place WAAY to much pressure on myself and once i figure heck if i suck its prolly Gods plan anyways. so im working stuff out pretty well now, except for the fact im running almost 24/7 and have been getting 5 hours of sleep every night and im behind on my homework :) im actually feelin pretty good. please pray we can get all of our stuff in order, starr is a bit behind herself and im taking 5 classes so i cant always be avialible to help like i use too so yeah. thanks everyone

some stuff got messed up and i cant say right now. please pray for wisdom and Gods grace though.

today i got sick, and spent a majority of the morning puking my brains out and stayed in bed. my head hurts tremendously and yeah..... please pray for me

Are you feeling any better today?

not really, my nose is acting up and this headache just cuts me down from doing much of anything. my entire body aches and last night i had wierd delusions and i thought i was going to all different cities making speeches for the navy o_O all the while my body just sat n hurt

Back