Dark Crusade is here!

Arkanjel

The day has come. The second expansion for Warhammer 40K has been released. Dark Crusade seems to have a lot to offer with a new single-player campaign that will let you try and conquer the planet Kronus your own way. Dark Crusade will also introduce two new factions to the mix, adding the necrons and the tau empire, boosting the total number of playable factions to seven. New to the game are hero units that are able to be upgraded. Also each current faction gets a new unit.
Eldar : The Harlequin
Space Marine : Grey Knight
Imperial Guard : Heavy Weapons Team
Chaos Marines : Daemon Prince
Orks : Flash Gitz

Cant wait to give it a shot!

Well I managed to get a copy of this game and all I can say is WOW! They really did a great job on this one. The Tau and the Necrons are both amazing races. The new planet campaign is really cool as well. Bravo THQ!

Here's a link to download the demo for Dark Crusade.

Does anyone know if THQ plans to release a package deal, with DoW plus all expansions? If it was reasonably priced, I'd likely purchase it.

Here's a link to download the demo for Dark Crusade.

Does anyone know if THQ plans to release a package deal, with DoW plus all expansions? If it was reasonably priced, I'd likely purchase it.

Apparently Dark Crusade can be a stand alone game. It does not require either of the first 2 to play. However if you want to use any factions from the first 2 games in multiplayer, you have to have them. As for a big combo package, I wouldnt hold my breath.

I got Dark Crusade full version now and the skirmish like
missions on singleplayer can be very difficult even on medium
difficulty and I think the opposing races on Dark crusade with
a strength of 1 on skirmish like missions is easier.

Boy some of those skirmish like missions on Singleplayer is
pretty hard but stronghold missions seem to be easier.

Yeah Id have to agree with you on all that. For some strange reason the stronghold missions are a bit easier...to an extent. The one that I find most challenging is when you have to defend and area from invading forces. Somehow you have to face two CPU opponents on the same board.

I'm using the Chaos side at the moment and doing well with the
Raptors on Skirmish missions sometimes avoiding tough groups
of enemys.

Back