ZG Run Goals

like Mike said... take care of the family... RL is more important... and we'll be around when there's time for us. We understand, and appreciate you letting us know what's going on.

We'll see you in ZG when the time is right. :)

On the subject of Enchant Idolatry --- *wink*

as far as I'm concerned, if those of us who are on BWL progression REALLY want priority on those enchants, we should be able to farm them out ourself --- the BWL team is pretty uber.

As it is, I don't think that anyone should get an excuse to break out of the Be Nice system. The Be Nice system is based on being nice and as soon as you start using the Be Nice Unless It Is An Idol And You Go To BWL system, you might as well not be using the Be Nice system at all.

And yes, I'd like an idol, but I'd prefer to get it by Being Nice to all of y'all, and then hope that I roll high and those who roll higher than me Be Nice. But I would hate to win the idol because while everyone else was Being Nice, I was Being Greedy.

and that's all I have to say on that subject.

That link led me to "There is currently no text in this page".

Sorry, couldn't check the link here at work, have to use language translation to get around the filters. I just fixed the link, let me know if it still doesn't work.

What is the plan for next week? It would be nice to drop one of the easy ones and start on the next boss. We have been fighting the same 3 for 3 or 4 weeks. Might be nice to start on tiger or panther next. (Blood lord is optional, not needed of Hakkar).

I agree with you Adam, but I also think Bloodlord is a good boss to hit considering his loot. It would be nice to get him on farm status also before skipping the ones that we do have on farm status.
On a side note, how did last night go? I couldn't make it because my connection konked out. I was even early this time. Oh well I guess one night's rest isn't a bad thing either.

Goals for 8/18

Even though it took us 3 tries to take Spider down last week I think we did a great job on every try. So the way I see this happening from now on is a rotation of the first boss. Every one we get on farm status will be added to the rotation. Right now we have 2 there, Snake and Bat.

For 8/18 I want to do Snake, Spider and either Tiger or Bloodlord depending on what our make up is. For Bloodlord I want atleast 2 protection spec warriors and 2 other off tanks. For Tiger I want 3 healers for the 3 tanks that are needed.

Sounds good, yeah I can definitely see the need to have the right make up for a "new" boss or otherwise it will be wipe after wipe.

[7F]Hawk;171803 said:
...otherwise it will be wipe after wipe.

The only thing I'll be wiping is the Blood Lords, entrails from my hands. Don't worry, Mike, I'll tank for you. FOR THE HORDE!!!

This was just kind of a general question/statement about the run last week. I haven't been in a while because I was trying to level Reasonable, so maybe it is like this every week. I don't know, that's why I'm asking/stating. Once a boss was downed, all of the loot was not stated in the raid chat first, which was kind of odd to me. Instead, it was only showed 1 by 1. If there is nothing there for myself (or anyone else, just using an example), I can go to where we will be clearing next. If all of the drops were Plate and Leather, there is no reason for any clothies to be hanging around. Was just wondering on why the loot was not stated first, and then rolled on by the classes that could use it, etc?

As A Side Note: Since this was stated to me a few times last week btw, I'll go ahead and clear some things up. Last week on the Spider Boss, the "Stop DPS" announcement came up and to everyones surprise, I was still casting Frostbolts. Just as a heads up, I was casting Rank 1 frostbolt. I was actually using this quite often as well even during the fight. It allowed me to save a ton of mana for when I needed to unload, as I regen more mana than Rank 1 costs to use. Yes, I understand the whole "stop" portion of the statement. My thinking behind this was that Rank 1 causes so little damage that the agro it causes is minimal at best. Since I had been using Ranks 1 and 2 for a lot of the fight to conserve mana, I was so low on the agro meter that it didn't matter if I kept casting it. (No I don't want a long discussion on this, or a discussion at all. I am merely stated what happened, and why I did it. Any questions or concerns at all, just PM me on here, or in game. No reason to hi-jack the thread).

Take care,

Chris

When I do loot, that's how I do it (announce all first), but I know there's often a lot of discussion goign on, so stuff could fly by if you blink. I didn't pay close attention as to how it was done last week, so I can't say whether it was done or not... As far as not moving on... that's a great time for everyoen to mana up, rebuff, and mana up again.

As for the Rank1 FB, I can completely understand that, but you still need to be careful. There are points in time that the bosses actually wipe the threat list... so by doing even 70 or 80 damage, if the tank hasn't gotten a hit off yet, you can get agro.

If I am ML again I will try and remember to post them all at the beginning for you.

As for casting during the Spider boss, durruck is right. She does wipe the threat list at times. There are also other bosses in the world that either wipes their threat list or has none at all.

I was unaware that the Spider Boss had the ability to wipe its Agro List. Even though I did not gain the agro, I'll be sure that I stop next week. Sorry about that guys.

Every time she nets, only those who got netted will be zero'ed out on aggro. Those who are doing any damage outside of her netted area will be on her aggro list. The goal is to have a tank by this other group to pick her up when she comes right after her net. The point to remember though, is immediately after she nets, if you were not one of the ones netted AND you are doing anything to her, you are on her aggro list. Seeing as she can and will one-shot most of our clothies, any damage to her, until the other tank takes her away, will likely mean your death.

ZG Goals for 8/25

Well, another run down and another starting up. Learned a few lessons and they will come into play on this run.

For starters the order of bosses are as follows: Spider, Bloodlord/Tiger and lastly Snake. This will allow us to be more alert and better prepared for the heavy hitters. Now with this in mind we can not get major aggro from Lagnaros. He hurt us more with the Spider run then anything else.

Lessons Learned from 8/18
  • We need to put the easiest ones last so we can go on auto kill when we are tired.
  • Lagnaros is a very dangerous beast. 3 heals that land but lag makes for one dead warrior. Multiply this to 3 warriors and it means a wipe.
  • We are doing good and I am proud of the way we are handeling these bosses. The only reason we wiped on the Spider so many times was because of Lagnaros.

How did the 8/25 run go?

heh. It didn't for the most part. We had a total of 15 people come. I only remember 1 person being from outside of TF. Not sure on why no one from the SGA came. Anywho, we had to reset the snake boss 3 or so times and still couldn't beat him. It just wasn't our night. I myself did not suffer any lag, but I'm not sure if anyone else did. Either way, it just wasn't our night and we will try again this week. :)

Back