You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

You know you have played GWs too much when you start to expect to gain experience from completing tasks and renaming tasks as quests.

You know you've played Guild Wars--specifically as the healer--for too long a time when you have nightmares about red bars growing and shrinking horizontally.

When your constantly surprised at how lucky you are that your keys are not breaking as you use them... but then you realise that the drops on the ground after unlocking is all junk....

When you see people at church and think - they really need to work on their LightBringer title track before they are going to be an asset to the team.

When you take the bus and you misread the destination as one of the locations in the game (I've done this but with WoW)

When you consider moving to an apartment complex because it's called Menlo Creek. (Okay, I didn't seriously consider it, but it was in the right area...)

When you get lost, and instead of thinking about turning to a Tom-Tom, you think about your mini map. Surely the red dots will lead the way!
Joey.

I've seen the second one - I must have been playing Guild Wars too long - I like the first one.

...when you are not even in game - you are sitting there reflecting on some of your fondest memories and they include moments like: the first time you left Ascalon City and ran down the path in Lakeside County, or when you finally vanquished Perdition Rock, or finally defeating Cyndr the Mountain Heart.

...when you are not even in game - you are sitting there reflecting on some of your fondest memories and they include moments like: the first time you left Ascalon City and ran down the path in Lakeside County, or when you finally vanquished Perdition Rock, or finally defeating Cyndr the Mountain Heart.
I don't know about you, but I'm going to remember my first run to droks for the rest of my life (Finally did it tonight woot!). I'll probably have nightmares about it too. *mmmmppphhhwherestherezshrines,WHERESTHEREZSHRINE!AAAAHHGH!* Oh whew it was just a dream...

Droknar's Forge - a great place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Isn't it funny how many memories/moments you can get from a game. Must be why it is so much fun to play.

I know I've played to much GW when I look at screens and then try to 'move' my char, or if I go afk and return and then say "What am I doing here?" /doh

Back