Would you make a monthly pledge to ToJ?

Talon said:
We may have a slight problem
http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/Se...A57FFEDF84CAF7.TC61b?__frame=_top&__lf=Static
looks as if the server cost went up another $50 a month

I couldnt find the other thread that has the money amount in it, or i would have posted there.
$99 setup fee plus six months at $169 each would bump the fundraising goal to $1113.

I'll start a new thread asking for alternatives to 1and1.

EDIT: Thread started. As noted, fundraising will continue, though our goal may increase depending on the hosting provider we select.

Last edited:
UPDATE: Tribe of Judah Paypal account has been upgraded. HTML code for a subscription button (for monthly donations) has been e-mailed to SirThom.

EDIT: I've hastily put together a page for those wishing to start their monthly donations. Click here then click the "Paypal Subscribe" button below the amount you wish to donate on a monthly basis.

Last edited:
Tek7 said:
UPDATE: Tribe of Judah Paypal account has been upgraded. HTML code for a subscription button (for monthly donations) has been e-mailed to SirThom.

EDIT: I've hastily put together a page for those wishing to start their monthly donations. Click here then click the "Paypal Subscribe" button below the amount you wish to donate on a monthly basis.
Sorry I have not done that button yet. Today, schedule-wise, has been very tight (since it's my birthday). I'll get that page updated tonight.

/bump

Though a few members have been contributing to the server fund each month, we still need more monthly donors to help raise the funds to purchase a rackmount server or rent a dedicated server.

If we go with a rackmount server, we'll need approximately $2000 for the server and around $50 a month for the bandwidth. If we rent a dedicated server, we'll likely need upwards of $150 a month to cover expenses.

To view the status of ToJ's financial accounts, click here.

Back