tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

yeah hehe i am kinda
laugh.gif
yeah
smile.gif

Yea feel fortunate cause I'm homeschooled and don't even have one and that makes me sad. And ryan you will be going to yours even if I'm your date which should provide you some motivation to go stag if need be. ;-)

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Yar, if we homeschoolers were to have a prom it would be rather small. Say, just how many homeshoolers are there in ToJ?

Ix

Usually in tradition it is a Big end of the year dance for the Seniors put on by the Juniors of the Highschool.

Homeschoolers i know many that go to local /Christian/ or Public high school's proms.

Exo-slayer dont be jealous that i got a hot date to yoru Highschools prom and that i can still go to mine the next week hehe.

But like i said that is the tradition and it still happens that way but now its more of a meeting place for the kids from schools to meet and go out and party/ get drunk and everything else... if they didnt alrdy come that way

*slaps crazy around for that last comment*
Haven't we been over how girls are bad and carry cooties? ;-)

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

i would go to prom with you ( me going Stag) and any guy that i didnt think was right or that i knew to be of un christian thinking iw ould kindly take to the side to a dark room and they may not be seen again
cool.gif

Who you goin with? I dunno i might depends if I can get money together or not, there usualy boring school dances are dumb.

Yeah, I was homeschooled all my life, and never had a prom. One of the biggest questions I get about that from mainstreamers is "Aren't you upset that you never got a prom?"

My answer?

"Nope."

Not difficult. I'm not into that kind of thing anyway, mostly not the dancing part. Any evening I'd spend with a beautiful girl I'd rather it just be at home hanging out or something. All the better if it's a girl that knows computers like I do :).

I don't dance at dances. go figure.
biggrin.gif

uh. it's because I don't want to hurt any one, as elite calls them, "chix"'s feelings. I have to beat them off with a stick.
laugh.gif

eh.

ooo i wont dance i dont need to make everyone  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 at me and my "date" and her friends lol then we all be  
sad.gif

sad.gif
  and they will be  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
 at me and i will just be like  
cool.gif

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amorphus88 @ Mar. 21 2003,11:10)]I don't dance at dances.  go figure.  
biggrin.gif

uh.  it's because I don't want to hurt any one, as elite calls them, "chix"'s feelings.  I have to beat them off with a stick.  
laugh.gif

eh.
meh.. i liked bein with my gf at the dance/prom i went to last... it was fun, my friends were all there... I'd do it again if i could

Maybe if there was such a thing as a "LAN Prom." I'd do that. All the dates would pair up in games of Q3A...heh heh, that's my kind of dancing.

Back