Winter Kara Teams!!!

I updated the spreadsheet, I think most of everyone's comments/wishes above are addressed.

Alhana, once you hit Exalted let me know and we can move you to the pool if you want.

This guy could have healed that slabs run last night
images.jpg

should we consider using the 25 men raid progression team for gruul after HKM is down?

That would limit people from learning new fights, getting geared and would effectively lock people out of the progression team. Also it would deter them from raiding with Redeemed therefore making people who want to raid with us, but cant, want to leave.

I would highly advise not doing that. =\

Last edited:
Plus its not like the progression team is sitting around shatt when HKM fails to go down, even on progression days it is never only the progression team in there, they just have priority on invites. If HKM is being stubborn and someone with maxed out spell damage or something is sitting around then maybe pull them in and try again but there is hardly ever that many people on that want to go but dont get the chance

I am ready!!!

I am attuned for kara and meet the gear/stat requirements for the raid. Looking forward to running with you all. I need any items that will help my healing out. :)

a healer has returned

im back with brugalin to heal for raids like theres no tommorow. as of saturday, im free to raid again and hang with my guildmates in kara . i am missing alot of gear from kara however " blame raiders of stormwinds loot system" but gear doesnt matter when you raiding with people that your having fun with.

p.s i meet 25 man requirements as a pally healer.

tree , why am i not on the list for backup or any kara group as a healer with brugalin? sure im offline for a month but it doesnt mean you can just shove me to the side like a bag of trash and exclude me from raiding at all once im back.

tree , why am i not on the list for backup or any kara group as a healer with brugalin? sure im offline for a month but it doesnt mean you can just shove me to the side like a bag of trash and exclude me from raiding at all once im back.

Brugalin, that is not fair....the list hasn't been updated or used even for over a month....Tree did not purposely do anything to you. You need to look at more updated posts about raiding if you want information.

Brugalin, that is not fair....the list hasn't been updated or used even for over a month....Tree did not purposely do anything to you. You need to look at more updated posts about raiding if you want information.

agreed Brug.

Back