Winter Kara Teams!!!

treebranch

New teams for winter are up! We made a few changes...

- Players who need nothing else out of kara have been removed.
- Players who need 1 or 2 items have been removed from teams, but the expectation is that they will be brought in for the bosses they need.
- We've moved to 2 teams instead of three. Both teams are capable of clearing kara right away.
- There will be pre-clear teams that run Tuesday night. Their goal is to clear the first three bosses in kara. The hope is we can bring new raiders, those who don't meet minimum reqs, and new raid leaders.

These teams are not closed! If you are attuned, meet minimum reqs, and would like to be placed on a team, post below.

WINTER TEAMS!

i think i only need illhoof for my staff. so if any tanks want to take my spot i'm fine. if team 2 can't get enough tanks then i'll go.

I'm in the boss specific pool for chess and prince but I don't need anything from chess. I need neck and maybe Tier 4 from Prince and Lightning capacitor from Illhoof.

Either way if I'm needed and can make it I would be willing to help out either group even if I don't need anything.

Illyria: We'd had you down for Neck (Maiden or Chess), Ring Netherspite), and Trinket (Moroes) ... but after checking gurgleblaster you've totally got better stuff. Funny how good the rep/badgae stuff turns out to be for bear tanks. However, we probably are still short tankage on team 2 so we'd like to keep you there to the extent you're available.

Melko: Updated per your input.

I don't need anything I would like to be around illhoof when the enchant drops but other than that I am good I will be around if anyone needs me for DPS.

You really should go throught the list and delete those not even in the guild anymore.....I counted 4 or 5....and poor Skittles has to be on a team and in teh pool...he is going to have to clone himself

Sheesh, you are so demanding Goblit... the accounting office is rubbing off on you or something...
Fixes made :p

yea i'll tank whenever team 2 needs a tank. also putting together a healing set and i'm half way done, so when they are short on healers i can just respec and go.

btw... i miss team 3's name ~_~

team just wipe it.

Any way to get nightbane added to the boss pool and me put in it. Still need two pieces from him since we aren't dropping gruul regularly and aren't doing mag yet. I also have a sneaking suspicion that the first couple of shield drops from Gruul will not be available to a tankadin.

Only thing I'd really like from Kara is the trash mob necklace, other then that I'm set from there except for Rep.

Back