Why does everyone make fun of pumpy :(

Well, okay. Here's the scoop. Pumpy and I were an 'item'. We were 'exclusive'. Know what I mean? Then one day I get this bright idea that I would "try" out Otto - the auto shotty. Well, one thing led to another and boom...we get caught by none other than Pumpy.

I'm sorry Pumpy. Seriously. Please forgive my selfishness and the fact that I wasn't thinking straight...WHAT WAS I THINKING USING ANOTHER SHOTGUN?

sad.gif

this might be the funniest thread ive ever read, but i cant enjoy w/ pumpie still being angry at me, all i did was dial 9 for an awperator, never been the same since then really, i still want pumpie back, if pumpie will have me

Weirdest thread I'v seen yet...by far.

Anyway, ya I'v never really met pumpy. Maybe like once. Ya I think I met him once. I didn't like him very much, he wasn't very nice =(

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ April 11 2003,12:03)]Ya I think I met him once. I didn't like him very much, he wasn't very nice =(
wow.gif
the nerve of DG to come into this thread and badmouth our beloved pumpy, out w/ you DG out of this thread !!!!
mad.gif

buck rogers > dodger

dualies > shottie

spam > corned beef

rizz > j00 nubbies

laugh.gif

Ok elite pumpy forgives you but he says you wont be what you used to be. And for Zealot....pumpy doesn't like you anymore get over it.

Quiet pumpy...I told them already

I use and abuse pumpy ... I'm not his friend ... I'm his pimp. I use him on fy_iceworld ... then pimp slap him aside on de_dust2.

Oh my goosey, pumpy has been hiding this from me but now when I look at him I can tell what you've been doing. Just be warned. No one is stepping on my turf.

It's ok pumpy....goosey is mine
mad.gif

You all may love pumpy... but know this

PUMPY LOVES ME ! ! !

yeah, you heard right. I know we bicker at times and sometimes we each throw each other around but Pumpy loves me and will always be at my side. I'd die for Pumpy
mad.gif

pffsha Whon
Your half-hearted attempt at glory was an insult to pumpy in itself. Please no false claims, this thread is searching for the truth.

Yeah I'm laughing at him too pumpy...

yeah, where were you all in the words of dust, militia, or seige... yeah hiding behind the aks and colts or maybe you preferred the comfort of the awp, but only one can bring you out of the tight confindment of the darkness only one has the power to take a person off their feet with just the sound of a shot. Yes I have this power, not because I control it but it controls me...:cool:

I don't understand...
rock.gif

Everyone refers to Pumpy as "he", "him", etc.
And I thought Pumpy was a "she".

Homossexuality IS a sin (Elite, Cresh, Z, and whoever else confessed their innatural relationship with Pumpy...)

"Thou shall not be gh3y"
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Hmm, yes considering cars, boats, golf clubs, vitrually everything else inanimate that men name are "she's". I blame Cresh and say we need a good ole fashion burnin.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Back