Why does everyone make fun of pumpy :(

Creshinibon

I notice in frost's thread a couple people commented that he should use a pumpy when he was "pwning" everyone. Why make fun of the pumpy. Pumpy is nice to me. You just have to know how to take care of pumpy. You have to love him and care for him and feed him shells on a regular basis.

Be nice to pumpy and pumpy will take care of everything.

Cresh you really should get out more...

laugh.gif

Really though Rizz I wouldn't have posted this if pumpy wouldn't had said something to me.  He was concerned that everyone had lost their respect for pumpy.  I told pumpy I would do it for him because I am his only friend.  

Poor pumpy....poor poor pumpy...

Me and Pumpy used to be tight...but I made him mad once. He doesn't talk to me anymore. Will you tell him that I am very sorry???

Let me know what he says...

sad.gif

Ok elite I talked to pumpy but he is a still angry about what you did to him. I think if you admitted to everyone publicly what you and pumpy used to have together and what you did to pumpy then pumpy might forgive.

It's ok pumpy...people are listening now...

And another thing came up when I talked to pumpy about elite. He says that he doesn't want you messing with him anymore Zealot. He doesn't like your imitation pumpy love. Please move on to auto-pumpy. In small doses auto-pumpy may introduce you to pumpy again.

i never got to know pumpy.. never had the time i guess.. and when i have talked with him, it was only for like a round
sad.gif
.. i hope i get to know him in the future
wink.gif
wink.gif

Yea pumpy's my friend but he doesn't get along well with my other friend lag who never leaves me. So we don't play together much. My other firned Mac is bestest friends with my friend lag. It's even better cause his little bullet friends are great friends with people's heads. ^_^

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

I love pumpy, but apparnetly there was a miscommunication in the past and I said something I shouldnt have there was a scene he dumped water on me at a restaurant I was scarred for life, I went and talked to pumpy last week but he just sat there nonresponsive, i need someone to step and speak to pumpy for me, cresh please i implore you as my team leader help save my relationship w/ pumpy ::looks hopeful::

SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp
amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam

Yeah it do

Ah yes Pumpy and mac I know them well.  They are fun to fool around with.  Almost as fun as knife and flash nades at spawn.  Ne way I love the pump.  How could they make fun of him like that.  Insensitive jerks with their expensive awps.  And they call us n00bs.  They cant handle the shottie.  Wow this thread is growing quickly.  There have been two new posts while i was typing this message.  I had to go edit it to say this.
Another weapon I like is the tank on de_nuke. Not cuz its as 1337 as the shottie, but because of what it looks like when you kill some1.

bah cresh... it's all lies... me and pumpy were best friends back when ToJ and .fls. shared a server... we were the l3373s7 of the l337 when we were together, mahfrot and his auto-shot and me with pumpy were pwnzing everyone, then you came and sweet talked pumpy with your would-be OGC pwnz0r3d h4x... pumpy will come back to me, then she'll hs you while you pass the double doors in de_aztec just like the good ol' days... you'll see

Back