Why does everyone make fun of pumpy :(

Hey now...I never made mention of a "he, his, him"...that was g00se. He is the one living in sin...

Go back and read my post!

wow.gif

4top : "all i did was dial 9 for an awperator"

laugh.gif

this is the most... uh... "mentally delayed" topic I have ever witnessed. you guys need a life. just like me.

Well sun Pumpy doesn't like you anymore now either and HE has told HIS friend tmp that he shouldn't play with you anymore. And btw, elite was the only one that said anything was "going on between them." Maybe elite just didn't know pumpy was a he ??
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuN @ April 11 2003,12:07)]I don't understand...  
rock.gif

Everyone refers to Pumpy as "he", "him", etc.
And I thought Pumpy was a "she".

Homossexuality IS a sin (Elite, Cresh, Z, and whoever else confessed their innatural relationship with Pumpy...)

"Thou shall not be gh3y"  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
ahem... my pumps name is Susan so the he thing isn't a factor here
wow.gif

**Side note**

Anyone else noticed that we are all talking to our pump shotguns? *gets in the car and drives to the Mental Ward* dont worry im signing everyone up.*straps on straight jacket and jumps around through the halls*

Why stop at talking to pumpy (not against you or anything pumpy). But I bet they are like plants, they get bigger(stronger) if you read them stories and talk to them. Actually I think I'm going to sit down here with pumpy and tmp right now. We are going to make a club with a big wooden house and everything! I feel so giddy.

Yay Yay Yay for Cresh and Pumpy Club

Sorry pumpy I have to tell you this... there is 1 minute flaw you have... and that is its REALLY hard to kill the chikn's with you

but what if you are rushing and there may be people in the market who want to kill the chickn's before you in that case you have to try to snipe them with the pumpy

ok have YOU ever tried to snipe the chikn with the shottie?  I think not.  You have to be about 2 feet away for it to work.  Trust me. And also you can edit messages that you have already posted so it dosn't take up more space on the thread... Unless you like to spam in additon to making fun of peoples skill levels.

Well see I wanted to quote two different peoples, and then I didn't think to not make the third post. ^_^ Nubbin. ;-)

Back