Where are you at with Kara?

How much loot do you still need out of kara?

• Camm Option: I have no idea. I just want more purples.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bloodmaw Magus-Blade is a pally weapon:p the mages, warlocks and priests can get the dagger off prince and leave the blade for the pallys:p

Go heal something Priest!

:p

Just a lot of spell damage. Our threat is spell based, most of us used a continuum blade with 121 spell damage, can upgrade to the LC mace with 159, but that sword having 203 is 43 more so its almost 125% more threat than the LC mace theoretically:)Only thing bigger is the gladiator mace which I would like to get. The more threat we can generate the more DPS can go all out without having to worry about holding back hehe

I need Nightbane to finish a Quest and I would love to get Soulfrost enchant of Illhoof but other than that I don't really need to go back into Kara.

I am now done in Kara, but will still go if anyone needs me, especially for Illhoof as I can tank the imps.:)

Update!
i need pants from Opera
trinket from illhoof
t4 helmet i think that prince
i would love the staff of infinite mysterious or the mindblade
and the off hand off of nightbane, thatll bout do it for me in kara

Well Reco is completely Purple .. Woot Hurray. ;) Only two more pieces I would like to have but they are pieces that I feel I can live w/o if we progress further.

PRINCE:
Tier 4 Helm
Caster Dagger

Note: Both pieces are not the end of the world if I dont get them. They are not huge needs. I would like them however.

Back