Where are you at with Kara?

How much loot do you still need out of kara?

• Camm Option: I have no idea. I just want more purples.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

treebranch

The officers are currently looking at what to do with the 3 teams. Each week i'm hearing more and more people say "Woot! I'm done with Kara!" Let us know where you are at!

most of my tanking gear doesnt come from kara, and i actually had all the TK gear i need before I was even in karazhan. my dps gear is shared with rogue/hunters, so if any of those are present in my group i pass it to them.

I do need rep though.

can we move on to ssc now please? =)

Need 4 pieces from Curator, Prince and Nightbane. But could upgrade a couple more healing pieces too.

Um....My answer isn't up there....there is nothing in particular I wanted from Kara to begin with.....except fun with friends...and as long as I'm in a group I seem to be happy...don't need loot.

For the most part I have nearly everything I need from Kara. The few pieces I do need / want I can easily get.

Just two pieces I want, one above all that being the trash mob necklace that adds 51 shadow damage, the cloak from Moroes isn't really a must have but a would like. Still not exalted yet so rep still. Above all else I just enjoy doing it with guildies, however I haven't been able to do any raiding for the past 2-3weeks due to time restraints on my end.

i need rep and i need the t4 helm, sunfury bow, boots from chess, pants and or boots from nightbane and legacy from opera

anyone who need items from chess can obtain it even if he/she is not in the raid at that time. the chest can be opened by anyone once the event is complete, just have to be in the raid.

mordos got his warrior a pair of boots that way.

it means if a raid does chess and a piece drops that no one needs but someone else is hanging out and needs it they can join the raid after they are done and go loot it from the chest. Not sure how long after it despawns but Mordos got his boots one night after we downed prince and finished clearing kara while he was on Bax then he logged out and brought Mordos in for the boots.

As for gear specifically, there are a few pieces I'd like to get but don't need from the point of progression. As far as going my own continuation, I'm neutral.

Back