When will you buy Counter Strike: Condition Zero

When will you buy Counter Strike: Condition Zero - CS:CZ ships worldwide March 23, 2004

• First Day!!

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • First Week!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get the money.

• When someone buys if for me.

• Wait to see if it's going to be any good.

• Never!

• Total voters
This is kinda off topic.

WHERE THE HECK IS TEAM FORTESS 2!?
mad.gif

That last news on it was 2001...its taking them 3 years to STILL FIX IT!?
rock.gif

According to GameStop.com, which is very accurate for the most part, says it won't be out till January 3rd 2005.  
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Mar. 22 2004,12:37)]WHERE THE HECK IS TEAM FORTESS 2!?
mad.gif
TeamFortress 2 is a lost cause. It was originally announced at E3 in 1998, six years ago. There was talk of TF2 being released as one of the first "official" mods for HL2, then Half-Life 2 was pushed back to "when it's done."

I was one of the people most dedicated to pre-ordering TeamFortress 2 when there was sufficient evidence it would be released. I played TFC faithfully for years and drooled at every screenshot, every piece of concept art, every crumb Valve dropped to the TF community. Still, that level of enthusiasm can only hold out for so long and Valve has overestimated their hold on the gaming community. We're a finicky bunch.

TF2 is dead to me. -_- I am sad to say it, but I can only wait so long for something new. I waited for TF2, then Natural Selection came along. I waited for HL2, then Unreal Tournament 2004 came along.

If TeamFortress 2 is ever released, I will consider buying it then. Until that time, I will assume that Valve has cancelled development of the game and enjoy the wonder that is Unreal Tournament 2004.

I got a call last night from gamestop seems I forgot that I reserved a copy a long time ago... like when it was going to reliese the first time... maybe I should go get it and try it

side note I'm now in the process of testing the beta for Joint Opperations... this is privite so I can't give details but as soon as we get clearence to talk about what we think in public I'll post some more.

Im going to buy it after when im done buying my tivo and my 500 wat power supplise for my computer, then I will buy CS cz, then I will be playing for the verry 1st time for about 10 months it seems like  
laugh.gif
 but I have now Idea
laugh.gif

OH WOW, I like it!!!!  Just picked it up today, as voted in the poll, and I gotta say it's great!!  Two thumbs up!!  Maps are all retextured, looking very nice.  Some maps are redone alitte.  Militia redone very nicely, Italy redone a little, same but looks different.  Same goes for Dust2.  A couple of new maps that are awesome, very well designed.  New maps are even and not one-sided, lots of routes to take.  AI is so sweet!  They talk trash, understand voice commands, and teamwork very well.  Player models and weapons are same.  In conclusion, same great CS as all ways, just renewed alittle.  Take it for what it is, an expansion, not a new game!!

Addendum:  I just figured it out.  There are two games in one.  The first is the one I was talking about earlier, second is called "Deleted Scenes" which is a FPS that is a little different from CS.  Yeah, not as good.  Earlier reports of it being different are indeed true.  Not the same feel as CS.  Bullet collision not as good.  Takes 3-4 headshots to kill a bad guy
rock.gif

I found the new skins and models for CZ if anyone wants them. They are very sweet!!! New players skins, weapon models, sounds, sprites, the whole nine yards!
biggrin.gif
Probably work for regular CS too. Here is the link to the website where they can be found: CZ Skins

CZ is cool. I got it yesterday. The map changes are definitely welcome and revamp some jaded levels.. the new tunnel system in militia almost completely removes awp spammage.
The single player game is good fun.. im currently working through on expert..you have silly objectives like make 1 kill with a glock and flash someones then knife them to pass to the next map..its a bit frustrating to win the rouind and also try to complete your objectives..but good fun.
the deleted scenes was a bit random i had a quick go on it and was confused..the physics and everything had been changed..if this was the CZ that was to be before the company change then thank your stars for the slippage.. cos if that came through onto CS and replaced 1.6 then we would be screaming at them..

well I completed the deleted scenes... I thought them to be fun... different missions on different areas of the world. I think it's best to think of it as if you crossed the orginal half-life with soldier of fortune. Not bad but could be better... definitly liked the military version to a 1-player half-life game

As of what I have only heard, those are the official new skins for CZ.   I don't know why, but I've also heard that they stopped letting people d/l them, as in, removed all the links for downloading.  That clan website still has them up for d/l though.

Back