When will you buy Counter Strike: Condition Zero

When will you buy Counter Strike: Condition Zero - CS:CZ ships worldwide March 23, 2004

• First Day!!

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • First Week!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get the money.

• When someone buys if for me.

• Wait to see if it's going to be any good.

• Never!

• Total voters
I'm actually unsure whether or not i'll even want to purchase this. I mean first player CS, that's what I have Rogue Spear for....

.... i dont even know what the difference is....

I've played and own RS and the expansion, very nice. I like the whole multiply choice of WEAPONS! And FlashBangs blind and deaf you, lol.
I didn't like when just one hit with any weapon, you die, err, how your gun doesnt show on your hands, just a picture, and reloads are by a clock?

CS:CZ has better models, new weapons; Rocket Launcher, M-60 for T's, etc. 4 character models per country per squad......but if you already know, I'll shut up.

I think the difference with CZ and RS, is RS a true based squad-team game, almost like S.W.A.T. CZ is the same, just fancy.

For those who don't shop at BestBuy, you can buy the game the first day it comes out. Then, if it goes on sale within 30 days of purchase, you can take your receipt back and get a refund (the sale price). I do it every time I buy a new game, they almost always go on sale the first whole week they are out. If I'm preaching to the choir, I'll shut up now.
biggrin.gif

this game is going to be a major disappointment...they could have added some of those features in a update.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Mar. 16 2004,3:25)]I'm actually unsure whether or not i'll even want to purchase this.  I mean first player CS, that's what I have Rogue Spear for....
First player cs, thats why I have realbots for LOL
tounge.gif

i duno, if it DOES get popular, i'll mebe purchase it.. but thast not until i go to college and get my credit card
tounge.gif

im gonna buy it anyway.. its the game we all play. weve been getting it free for x years now i think they deserve a little support even if they do suck with slippage.

I haven't had the oppurtunity to play CZ yet, but I will not buy the game until either 1) a lot of friends do or 2) it proves itself.

I've heard only negative things and I would like to give it time to get the bugs out.

And contrary to rizz, i've been paying to play :p ... if that means buying the box?

Not gonna do it...I have so many other FPS - and CS 1.6 is fine and free. I personally love all the Tom Clancy games and have most of them. Let me know if anyone wants to hook up on some Ghost Recon or Raven Shield MP action...

Counter-whaa? Condition Huh? Sorry, I can't hear you over my own giddy laughter while playing the Onslaught game mode for Unreal Tournament 2004.

Sorry Valve, but you can only push a game back twenty or thirty times before gamers start to lose interest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Mar. 19 2004,10:52)]playing the Onslaught game mode for Unreal Tournament 2004.
heck yes
tounge.gif
.. i've played that some too.. when i can get the good comp that can actually run it!

hmmm..

I dont understand the cynicism here. Sure they have held the game back tenfold and annoyed us to death with steam. But we have been getting CS for free for ages. If i was downloading an album of mp3's i would buy it later if i liked it.

Sure theyre gonna rip profits with hl2 but it may still have a bad effect on the cs mod community if the game bombs.

OH MY GOOSHNESS!! On-sale at BestBuy this week, actually since it won't hit the shelves till Thur. March 25th, CS:CZ will be at the all-time low price of $29.99. Yes, you read correctly, $29.99, which also includes, are you ready for this one, a CD with Half-life 2 footage. Run, do not walk, run to BestBuy this Thursday March 25th and pick up your copy!
biggrin.gif

Back