What happened to the enthusiasm!!!

*mentally makes note to NOT heal Asheriah.....then realizes that not healing him would probably just back up what he said about people living longer if aves was around....rats*

Aves we want you back,!!! Just think how much farther we could go in raids with you, loren, and dradow healing us... we would be alive much much longer... hurayyyy!

Hope you do come do raiding with us soon bro..

*mentally makes note to NOT heal Asheriah.....then realizes that not healing him would probably just back up what he said about people living longer if aves was around....rats*

There is some truth with good healers carrying the masses, the simpler truth is, everybody will simply live longer and get further by focusing on doing the little things right.

screenies...woot!

grats to the other group baax/mordos took to ulduar. saw some achievements going up alongside ours too. we also went to ulduar afterwards and picked up the one where u don't let anyone repair their vehicle. AND had dps enough to get XT to hardmode...but he pwnd us. so we stopped there and are going back sometime to try hardmode sometime.

ok Whispyr, and mattiah, and gorloen, and Asheriah, anyone else i missed,, oh yeah

Csaltoid, and Citgrad.. all freakin awesome healers... and as for you Whyspyr referring to your post above,, i had to cover all my basis.. hehe..

ok Whispyr, and mattiah, and gorloen, and Asheriah, anyone else i missed,, oh yeah

Csaltoid, and Citgrad.. all freakin awesome healers... and as for you Whyspyr referring to your post above,, i had to cover all my basis.. hehe..

Nice clarification :D You'll make a fine politician someday. Just ask Reco. ;)

Back