What happened to the enthusiasm!!!

Avesther

I've noticed people do not seem nearly as enthused in raids as they once were. I remember a day when downing a boss, new or otherwise resulted in guild spam of WOOOTS and links to what dropped and who got what.

It really generated alot of excitement and rejoicing in the guild. Can I suggest that the RL's and GL's and XO's make an effort to ensure that we don't loose the opportunity to rejoice with each other?

Avesther I havnt seen you in a raid. Your always with Roadkill. So how would you know what rejoicing is going on or not? Now I am not one to talk because I on Reco did leave for a bit and came back. However, your still in Redeemed yet I don't see you raid with us. To be able to be successful we need our very best players in Redeemed to raid with Redeemed. McFierce and Samboe have did a awesome job making things work. I came back with Reco to Redeemed because of the exellent job they were doing and the vision I know they both have. So please don't say or judge if we are having fun or not unless your going to raid and help us move forward. By the way I dont want you to take offense to this post, just the opposite, I want our ubber healer back.

Reco, not everybody that is in the guild is in the raid. Sure there is much rejoicing in the raid. But what about those 10, 15, 20 people who aren't in it? Maybe they didn't get their number called, maybe they don't like to raid, maybe they aren't level 80 yet. Just would be nice to see the whole guild rejoicing with each success. I'm also glad Redeemed managed to find a raiding policy that meets your needs and some day, it may come across the magic medium that draws me back. Don't take me raiding with RK as me hating Redeemed, I am so happy they haven't asked me to leave Redeemed, they haven't even made it a requirement. I think it is wonderful that I get to raid in an environment that Redeemed can't supply at this moment and not be forced to make such a horrible choice between Redeemed and them.

LLoren: eXecutive Officer

Last edited:
I am not sure whether to kill this thread or change dinner reservations from flemings to pf changs...

But seriously keep suggestions and criticism constructive and non personal. If you have grievances with someone in particular the forums are not the place.

carefful.. Gilga might delete the thread again for being off-topic

edit: lol beat me to the punch. i cant post fast on my mobile phone.

Last edited:
Pre-BC if the loots weren't linked(and they usually were by at least 10 people) then the guild members that weren't in the raid always asked "What dropped??"

As bad as it was pre-bc I still miss raiding with Redeemed in those days it has never really been the same since even though we have been more successful its just not the same:(

I never got mad when you called! Now Brug... That's another story!

The night I had Brug call Quantam, Wall, and Nevi was one of the best nights ever!

Aves we want you back,!!! Just think how much farther we could go in raids with you, loren, and dradow healing us... we would be alive much much longer... hurayyyy!

Hope you do come do raiding with us soon bro..

Xymnas and I would love to raid more, however our internet usually doesn't allow us too. If one of us wants to raid the other one has to get off the internet completely... Just not enough bandwidth to go around. Hopefully that will change soon though when we move out :)

Aves we want you back,!!!
No doubt about that. I miss competing with Aves on lower overheals and mana efficiency.

Just think how much farther we could go in raids with you, loren, and dradow healing us... we would be alive much much longer... hurayyyy!

Are you sure that you wanted to say that in here with those temper mental healers watching that weren't mentioned? Not healthy for your repair bill. ;)

Chainheal FTW!!

Back