Warhammer

Which side do you lean towards in Warhammer Online?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icthus

So, as most of you know, Baddwin and i are in the closed Beta for Warhammer Online. Some of you are interested in joining us when the game releases in Oct/Nov.

Here is my question, if you are interested in playing what side do you prefer?

Warhammer Online

It will help us as we move forward to know which way people are leaning.

if you are not at all interested in playing please vote as such.
TRY TO KEEP THE SPAM DOWN PLEASE
At least in the voting process

Last edited:
Y'all know, there are four other races besides those two--with the two grand "sides" being Order and Destruction. I like Chaos on its front, the Dwarfs over the greenies, and both batches of elves are appealing...

I voted Destruction because the last two MMO's sponsored by ToJ were mostly on the "human" faction. Wow = Alliance and Dark Age of Camelot was on the... well you cant really say Hibernians people weren't real, same with Midgard... the game takes place in the past and focuses on real people (britons, celts and vikings) and utilizes their beliefs for a fantasy game (wizards, druids, barbarions etc)... anyway.

We should go Destruction for a change of pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaos is just one of 3 races under Destruction side.
Think Order (Alliance) and Destruction (Horde)

Order has High elves, Dwarves and the Empire
Destruction has Dark Elves, Chaos, and Greenskins

I have no idea at this point, I need to wait till the NDA is lifted and start reading the critical elitist reviews on each faction.

Just say Destruction...

I want to have caster flying around on a disc...

Work with me!

:D

The BD4L doesn't know what BD4L stands for? I hereby do request a new nomination process be put in place for somebody else to elect and declare themselves the new BD4L!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back