Unreal Monday

Yeah, we had a great evening this week. I was sad when I had to drop out after an hour and a half.

wow great night tonight! I don't know who brought imbrucy and elihu, (i think it was tek) but please bring them back again! :D

good times tonight! People stayed until 12:30 pm! :D I'm glad elihu came, I hope imbrucy comes again next week ^_^; Not sure what happened to danny. I think he used up to much pwnage last night and had none for me tonight...even on his special map : (

I stunk at our Duel, but actually ended very pleased with the overall two hour performance. First place in the heated battle on CarbonFire and came darn near to beating n00b_zaibot in Dusk. I must have been tense though... my hand was so sore!

Good turnout, thanks everyone!

Had fun last night and my hands were so tired too. I haven't got to play much lately. I've had a house full of granddaughters for almost a month now. They are very demanding of Pap. :) loving every minute of it. :) :)

ggs as usual! It's great to see so many people playing UT3. It's hard for us to ever leave the server because there's always people there :D

ggs as usual! It's great to see so many people playing UT3. It's hard for us to ever leave the server because there's always people there :D
We've come a long way, baby.

Not to say there was anything wrong with small groups of dedicated players before. But it is kinda cool to read that the UT3 server is hoppin'.

Looks like I'll probably be late to Unreal Monday this week, but I'll get on as soon as I'm home.

rgr that. I'll be on for sure and i'm also sure that my friend Chris (Mustang) will be there as well : )

Me too! We seriously need to get jam and tek and even you danny back on more often. If we could have a monday night like this every week, our server would fill up more.

Back