TOJ Minecraft Pranks

Watching all the back-and-forth (and -forth and -forth and then back again) between TDW and Floyd, I thought I'd give TDW a break and give him (TDW) a better prank. It just so happens that his new house/hole was the ideal setting for a strike with idea I have wanted to do for a while.

Edit: Prank was discovered, so I'll post a screenshot of it.

View attachment 2017

I made sure to camp out nearby, TDW, so the vines could grow nice and long.

Thanks for all the vines! Now I'll have all the vines I need for eons! Eons, I say!

Here is some time-lapse security footage from the Flooding of Floyd.

First floor:
View attachment 2014
Second floor:
View attachment 2015

If anyone has information as to the identities of these perpetrators, be sure to thank them.
(The creeper was believed to not be involved, but he unfortunately exploded before he could be interviewed for a statement).

That was barely some of it. We flooded a good 3 layers at least on each floor, and put a bunch of streams hanging from the ceiling too!

Last edited:
I am not able to edit my original post, so I'll add another rule here: Please don't prank on the creative world. It doesn't take you any effort to get the materials, it doesn't take any effort to clean up, and it's generally just not as funny.

Last edited:
I am not able to edit my original post, so I'll add another rule here: Please don't prank on the creative world. It doesn't take you any effort to get the materials, it doesn't take any effort to clean up, and it's generally just not as funny.

Good advice. I added it to your original so it doesn't get missed.

Last edited:
TDW strikes again. Suddenly a great multitude of roses arose around my house. It seems I have "been a thorn in [his] side." Here you can also see that my house makes a great nether access close to spawn. :)

2013-12-06_21.12.23.jpg

I took a stroll and released several snow golems in his house, and they went about decorating for the Christmas season. They found a fellow snow golem being held captive there and, of course, freed him from his bonds.

2013-12-04_22.30.39.jpg

I also added some appropriate responses to the signs around his house.
As a final touch, I covered up and re-dug a mirror-image tunnel in the nether by his portal, one that led in the opposite direction, further away from everyone else. I didn't notice the fire/torch placement, but it still fooled him into thinking it was still the same tunnel until he got to the dead-end with a "ha ha" type sign.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;y5-xws5J-cM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5-xws5J-cM&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

by TDW - snow globe.jpgby TDW - snow globe 2.jpg

I logged in and, even before I read any signs, felt like I had been sent to a giant snow globe. I had a good laugh.
In the first screenshot, you can see "Santa's House" and several of his green elves in the background. I lightened both shots so you can see things better.
Well done, TDW. :)
Now I'm wondering if I can set up redstone and droppers to make it snow...

View attachment 2040View attachment 2041

I logged in and, even before I read any signs, felt like I had been sent to a giant snow globe. I had a good laugh.
In the first screenshot, you can see "Santa's House" and several of his green elves in the background. I lightened both shots so you can see things better.
Well done, TDW. :)
Now I'm wondering if I can set up redstone and droppers to make it snow...

I almost didn't finish it before I had to leave. I was rushing a bunch. Glad you enjoyed!

Also, TDW, it looks like Tony Stark may have stopped by your house. There seems to be evidence he was there.

Lost, you may want to be prepared for when you log in. You may want to call your insurance company...

Lost, you may want to be prepared for when you log in. You may want to call your insurance company...

Hm... am I going to need fire, flood, or earthquake insurance? :D

Edit: Oh wait, theft is another possibility... Hey, I just got an idea for a prank!!! No, it isn't theft. It won't work well on you, TDW, but I bet we could find a suitable target if we think hard enough.

Last edited:
Hm... am I going to need fire, flood, or earthquake insurance? :D

Edit: Oh wait, theft is another possibility... Hey, I just got an idea for a prank!!! No, it isn't theft. It won't work well on you, TDW, but I bet we could find a suitable target if we think hard enough.

Sounds fun

Back