TOJ Minecraft Pranks

Lol Lost... thanks for the interesting signs at my house... did you leave the chest in my living room? It's locked.

Nope, I didn't leave that. But I can find out who does own it.
I remember one more sign, by the way.

While this is not a prank, here's my contribution to the communion scene. I helped with the bread, while she was doing the cup and wine.

5a2r07.png

This was Floyd/Nick's prank on the monsters of the arena. He discovered he could just hide in the starting room the whole time (I fixed that quickly).

24mylxt.png

To promote more fun pranks, I have /trusted you in Caladan, TDW, so you can build freely on my properties.

I was going to prank you... I had the supplies all ready, warped to Legacy.... and realized nothing could come with. :D D'oh!
I may have to figure out a way to allow transports across worlds for that sort of thing. Give it to an admin, they ferry it across for you and give it back... something like
that (I don't want to just have it overwrite what you had in your Legacy/Caladan inventory, that could stink).

TDW... you've been pranked. Fire up the recorder when you log in! :)

I'm using Bandicam now... finally, something that works great and does just what I want.

One day, TDW wanted to trade with his friend Bartholomew. Bartholomew wanted pork chops for emeralds. TDW didn't know where to get pork chops, so he went away sad. And then Lost came along...

2013-08-16_22.36.10.jpg

2013-08-16_22.36.15.jpg

2013-08-16_22.47.17.jpg

2013-08-16_22.53.42.png

"Honey, we're having Pork tonight!"

Edit: I had pranked ToJ_Pheonix, but sammyattack decided to remove it himself. So nevermind.

Last edited:
I recorded a video... but it's 48 minutes and 5.33 GB. Sooooo... it needs some editing. :) Stay tuned!

Edit: A summary of the latest prank:
I was going to prank TDW, but he logged on before I got to his house. I turned the intended victim into an accomplice with great persuasion skills ("Should we go prank OCS?" "Sure"), and we headed out to OCS's house/hotel. We proceeded to fill room after room with wood fences, floor to ceiling. Floyd logged on, followed soon by OCS herself. We had to abandon our work, but were able to continue while she was on thanks to TDW's stock of invisibility potions. So as she was clearing rooms, we were refilling them behind her. :D

It was definitely a fun night.

Last edited:
I recorded a video... but it's 48 minutes and 5.33 GB. Sooooo... it needs some editing. :) Stay tuned!

Edit: A summary of the latest prank:
I was going to prank TDW, but he logged on before I got to his house. I turned the intended victim into an accomplice with great persuasion skills ("Should we go prank OCS?" "Sure"), and we headed out to OCS's house/hotel. We proceeded to fill room after room with wood fences, floor to ceiling. Floyd logged on, followed soon by OCS herself. We had to abandon our work, but were able to continue while she was on thanks to TDW's stock of invisibility potions. So as she was clearing rooms, we were refilling them behind her. :D

It was definitely a fun night.

So great.

Last edited:
TDW You have a present. I'd suggest going to your front door and follow the clues (signs).
(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")

Floyd also has a present.

Last edited:
Lost... look around the outside of your caladan house when you get on next. You may want to record, but it isn't a necessity. (I know Floyd would like it)

Watching all the back-and-forth (and -forth and -forth and then back again) between TDW and Floyd, I thought I'd give TDW a break and give him (TDW) a better prank. It just so happens that his new house/hole was the ideal setting for a strike with idea I have wanted to do for a while.

Edit: Prank was discovered, so I'll post a screenshot of it.

TDW - vined hole.jpg

I made sure to camp out nearby, TDW, so the vines could grow nice and long.

Attachments

• TDW - vined hole.jpg
    TDW - vined hole.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Here is some time-lapse security footage from the Flooding of Floyd.

First floor:
Floyd Flood 1.jpg
Second floor:
Floyd Flood 2.jpg

If anyone has information as to the identities of these perpetrators, be sure to thank them.
(The creeper was believed to not be involved, but he unfortunately exploded before he could be interviewed for a statement).

Back