ToJ Competition Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

exodus

We're kicking around what direction we are going with ToJ's CS Competition team.

If you have an interest in playing, and are willing to make the neccesary commitment please post in this thread.

Please understand this commitment will likely be 1-2 hours a week, and likely a little more those weeks we have matches.

This thread is just to gauge interest, this will not guarentee a spot on the team.

More info to come in a week.

-ex

I am very interested in a competition team. I could make a commitment of 1-2 hours as long as they were regularly scheduled. I could also look into some clan manage tools that exist out there. Or look at writing them for the ToJ website.

[If I could ever get steam to work
sad.gif
] Im interested, especially if the 1-2 hrs is wednesday night.

I have overclocked my videocard, meaning a better fps, so im interested in joining as well. Though i have a fls clan to be in, I'd still be happy to join a toj comp team.

However, due to my school stuffs, I will be limited in joining matches, so try to get me as rather a strong hold back up
smile.gif
but i'm highly interested in joining

I am more than ready to get this thing started. I personally feel that if we are going to be serious about this we need to be commiting 1-2 hours a day not a week. If we plan to do well we must commit ourselves more than that. I know this is still early stages but we must start thinking ahead. I have already talked a little with Alan about the whole team and I hope we can and will do well.

I have some more suggestions and if you wanna hear about them pm me or IM me on AIM.

k thx -Micah

lol 1-2hours a day? i think its a bitty bit too much for me.. what about you Micah? remember our school :/

Para, Elite & I will hammer out the exact requirements in the near future. For now we are just gauging the interest level, so there is no point debating it out. Just add your name to the thread if you are willing to make a commitment of a couple hours each week.

If you want to give your input on what the requirements should be you can send an email to exodus@toj.cc and we'll include that in our discussion.

Based on what I read so far, here's what we have.

Very interested:
DeadAim
Plankeye
Xel

Somewhat interested, but may have some issues:
Zealot
Flash
Joelius
4t0p

I would be more then willing to do it... but I have a few setbacks...

1. ISP is giving me the run around on fixing the laggy connection we are getting
2. School work needs to come first (e.g. might have to miss pratice or matches do to study groups/tests/projects the usuals)

Other then that I could help the team out on a few things I would like to think

u can have my uber skillz eryn, considering i wont be usin em for a while till i find some free time when my bro's NOT on the only comp that has 1.6 on it.. bah to brothers

I request couple changes

IM SUPER DUPER INTERESTED

oh and i hope you guys bear, its Flash in forumes, Aeon in other
wow.gif
i miss flash greatly, but i had no choice.. too much impersonation.. u guys like Flash or Aeon better :p hehe

*peeks head in* Hey, can we get someone to run some kind of HLTV dealie so we can record HLTV demos of practices and such? I'm a big fan of watching HLTV demos of ToJ members. It's always an entertaining show.

Come to think of it, I'd rather watch Counter-Strike than play it. Unless I'm going...NINJA STYLE.

*cough* So. Yeh. HLTV = good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back