To any Military Personnel

Corpfox

I've always wondered something, happens about once every few months and in around mid-afternoon.

When I'm outside, and looking up in the sky, I would see a long stretch of white smoke which came from a plane. The white smoke lasts maybe about a couple of hours.

I was wondering if its a fighter plane on recon to watch the skies of our country, or just something else?

One time, I did see the plane flying above the skies, it was going very fast, had that shwooosh sound, very loud, the long stretch of white smoke seem to never end, Afterburners?

They're Wraiths in development. It's top-secret, and hush-hush, so we can't talk about it.

B-52s patrol around the globe 24/7 carrying thermal nuclear weapons for national defense. And new top secret fighters and just fighters patrol as well. Conture trails, or white tials, form at about $30,000 ft.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Talon @ Oct. 11 2004,7:09)]B-52s patrol around the globe 24/7 carrying thermal nuclear weapons for national defense.  And new top secret fighters and just fighters patrol as well.  Conture trails, or white tials, form at about $30,000 ft.
he knows whats hes talking about dont ask me how he knows he just know and i think there only flying over hot spots but that may be just me

Aircraft flying overhead protecting our homeland with nuclear weapons? Sounds like an oxy-moron to me.

Never
wink.gif

There is a remote airbase in the artic, that flys B-52 starto bombers carrying 4, 8 ton thermal nuclear "bombs" flying 24/7 ever since the cold war. They can fly really high and do leave high altitude conture trails and fly for days at a time with mulitple crews onboard, droping altitude to refule on KC-135 tankers. Linked directly to NORAD and GPS for nuclear weapon release at anytime. We have thousands of nukes aimed at key locations all the time. We have dozens of "boomer" submarines, tridant class subs, carrying 24, 65 ton trident missles, each have 14 seperate nuclear warheads that all can guide themeselves. The tridant missles reach space, deplete thier outer shell and expose the 14 warheads, aim, and launch all 14 thermal nuclear warheads. So take 14 warheads, multiply by 24 missles per sub, and multiple that by 12 subs on routine patrol all the time, thats how many targets we can obliverate. Plus minute man missles, and B-52s, and B-2s. Yes i watch history, TLC, and discover channel too much.
biggrin.gif

uh huh, dont question my knowledge on airplanes, helicopters, or guns, i've studied those all my life basically.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

haha, i've wanted to be a pilot since i was 10 years old, the stuff is burned into my head. and the military

the b-52s fly all over, kinda like the GPS satelite network, criss crossing all over the globe to reach every inch of the earth at any one given time, even the US.

DOWN WITH CANADIANS THAT ARE IN CANADA! IF U ARE APART OF CGA well......... move to the U.S. lol

I like the history channel but i only get it on a bad channel at night
mad.gif
in america thats the only thing i watch eccept when its well bad lol but i know alot about guns talon knows that
tounge.gif

Atown haven't we had this argument before, and we determined that canadians are better than americans.
tounge.gif

I love the history channel, JAG and alot of great war movies.

Ok Talon, who is the greatest fighter pilot in the history of air combat?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]here is a remote airbase in the artic, that flys B-52 starto bombers carrying 4, 8 ton thermal nuclear "bombs" flying 24/7 ever since the cold war. They can fly really high and do leave high altitude conture trails and fly for days at a time with mulitple crews onboard, droping altitude to refule on KC-135 tankers.

The first thing I thought of when I read that was Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mechboy @ Oct. 12 2004,12:01)]Atown haven't we had this argument before, and we determined that canadians are better than americans.
tounge.gif

I love the history channel, JAG and alot of great war movies.
umm history channel is were its real and no jag or anything and no war movies the history channel is alll real so you aint thinking of the right thing

Back