(Suggestion) Single Raid night Poll

yes unless we can get 2x25 men together each week. We need to gear the raiders not keep failing to down a boss that does not drop that good of loot. I know people want to see new stuff but if you ignore the upgrades then when we down lurker we still will not be gearing people to take on other bosses. How many of our raiders still need Tier 4 shoulders or Pants or even the Tier 5 Shoulders. We need to say if we can't get 2x25 mans a week then progression is on hold until 75% of active raiders have there Tier 4 Shoulders/Legs or a combo of the Tier 5 Gear.

Maybe if we saw more epic drops we would see more tanks and healers on, and I could go shoadow.... XD

Just a thought. I wanna see Gruul die. Thats something I have yet to see.

most guilds in ssc/tk can go back and 1 shot gruul/vr every single time, until we are able to do so, sticking to gruul/vr might be a smart idea. it gives people enough chances to practice.

The reason I decided this past Friday NOT to do either Gruul or VR was we did not have enough tanks for High King Maulgar and with the DPS we had, I did not believe we would have been able to beat VR's enrage timer. Thus 2 teams of ZA seemed like the next best thing to do.

I suppose we'll put Lurker on hold for now to farm more gear out of Gruul and VR.

As Hindsight is 20/20 Quantum It should have been one raid for ZA and one for Kara. That way you have people that are highly geared to be able to be brought into the Raid to support ZA and people that still need gear can go to Kara.

Looks like 4 or 5 times if you look at wowjutsu, in my mind that is not farm. Farm is when you can go in down the zone and not wipe 3 weeks in a row.

Even by the standards that we set he is not on farm. 3 weeks in a row and we have only done two weeks in a row. I think the total is 5, I know it's more then 4 and less then 7, so 5 or 6... I think 5.

The reason I decided this past Friday NOT to do either Gruul or VR was we did not have enough tanks for High King Maulgar and with the DPS we had, I did not believe we would have been able to beat VR's enrage timer. Thus 2 teams of ZA seemed like the next best thing to do.

I suppose we'll put Lurker on hold for now to farm more gear out of Gruul and VR.

This doesn't make sense... it you had enough tanks for 2 ZA teams you had enough for HKM. Think out of the box, every fight is not have to be by the book.

I think you should make a poll see what day works!

then after that is done
Make a poll and see which instance you want

Then take your peeps you have avaible, and see what gaps need to be filled.

This is just me but it looks like three steps to get there

Once there you can refine and make it better.

Lets do something, we gotta regroup here. We went from working on Lurker to absolutely nothing. I say we recruit like minded people and get the ball rolling again before raiders start leaving out of sheer boredom. Or poll for a single day we can scrap the necessary peeps together to raid, then work towards a second day.

Even by the standards that we set he is not on farm. 3 weeks in a row and we have only done two weeks in a row. I think the total is 5, I know it's more then 4 and less then 7, so 5 or 6... I think 5.
All I know is I have never seen him die... =\

ive never seen him die either.
i really think it mite help if u do like cit and good did with our kara team for a bit. get the ppls numbers from the progression team and have a way that they r called to see if they r getting on or to remind them to get on. that mite help.
im really missing 25 mans personally just cause they r fun for me lol

i think it was any day lol we just need to do what we were and plan them for a certain time for certain days. and maybe have a set "back up" day that if we cant do it on the day planned we do it that day

Back