(Suggestion) Single Raid night Poll

Vixveoww

Just wondering if we should put up a poll to see what would be the best night to get the necessary 25-man raid together. Just thinking another day would be better then the days we are currently trying to run, and would hate to stop raiding all together.:(

My question is if we do a Single Night what will we do.

Gruul/VR?
Mag or SSC?

I really think we need 2 nights One to Gear the Guild and the other to explore.

If we only do one night then make it Gruul/VR so that we can get better gear.

My question is if we do a Single Night what will we do.

Gruul/VR?
Mag or SSC?

I really think we need 2 nights One to Gear the Guild and the other to explore.

If we only do one night then make it Gruul/VR so that we can get better gear.

Agreed 100%

I am getting scared People are agreeing with me more and more. Like I don't have a big enough ego already. I mean it will never get to Mordos Size but Watch it people.

Im onboard for whatever we decide to run, but lets find out what night works for the majority of us and make it happen.

Most of us 'would like' 2 25-man raid nights I think. However we can't promise or plan on that right now, hence only 1 night a week. Historically, Friday was always our best night followed by Monday. Maybe that's changed now, I'm not sure, but I can't lead raids on certain days during the middle of the week and Saturday/Sunday is a toss up from week to week.

So this leaves us at the beginning again, with what do we do? If you want to try to get this going Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, that's fine with me, but I wouldn't be able to start it and lead it, I could join late however when I got home from work.

I am pretty sure we can find a person to Lead on Days that you are not able Quantum. It is always better to have more than one raid leader just encase the main raid leaders decides to go AWOL for something.

I know that Sazul can lead Gruul because he has done it before and VR is not that hard. So if we wanted to do those and leave SSC or MAG for the Friday/Monday raid I think that would be acceptable.

Ug.

However this doesn't address the issue that we just don't have the right people on for 25-man raids to be able to even happen in the 1st place, which is the bigger issue IMO.

However this doesn't address the issue that we just don't have the right people on for 25-man raids to be able to even happen in the 1st place, which is the bigger issue IMO.

I'm assuming this is Healers, right?

If they are just not playing then there is nothing we can do. Other then recruit or respec current classes able to heal.

But if its a scheduling issue I was thinking Poll, find day with highest concentration of classes we need then raid on that day or days, see if we can solve the healer issue by tailoring the raid schedule around them. Since i havent noticed an issue with tanks or dps.

Just my 2 cents and it's usually worth exactly that:p

Put a Raid Sign up For everyday and have people sign up a week in advance then run the raid on the days that we can have a full 25+ Man Signed up.

People need to Know when are raid might happen. If there is not announcement as part of the MOD that there is a Raid Friday or Monday or even Thursday. You will get people that don't read the forums not showing. You have to Hype the raid you have to get people to plan to raid. Doing this hope people will be online for the raid and then forming it is Ok but I think that if you Hype the Raid you will get more people showing.

Last edited:
me not having time on my account is not helping the healing cause but i know of a mod that another guild used that works quite nicely.

i think its called group calender and it can have data loaded on to it to show when a raid is going to happen and it also lets people sign up on it also which helps with the cause a bit.

The thing that works the best is having people who regularly read the forums. Thats is the absolute best way, no questions asked, to get people to sign up for raids.

The thing that works the best is having people who regularly read the forums. Thats is the absolute best way, no questions asked, to get people to sign up for raids.

i think those are the people that actually attend...i'm not aware of anyone that is on the 25man list that isn't a forum reader...but i could definitely be wrong

Still I think if we can't Form two raids a Week we need to stop trying to do new bosses until we have a raid that is gotten all the gear that they can get from Gruul and VR. We need to do those bosses to get gear than go once a week to a boss that we have not been able to drop. If we can't do 2 25 man raids a week then we have no reason to progress. That is my opinion.

Back