Steam 4-packs

Okay, all 3 extra copies of SSFIVAE PC have been claimed, purchased, and sent. Enjoy!

And for those considering buying Castle Crashers: CC is currently on sale for $5.09 per copy or $15.28 for a 4-pack, which brings the price down to $3.82 per copy.

I already own CC, but if there are 4 people looking to buy the game, going in a 4-pack would save you all some coin!

Would get behind a four-pack of CC, even though I already have it on PSN (and don't play it there). Would also get behind a four-pack of Terraria while it's on flash sale. Comes out to $2.55/person that way.

I'm down for a castle crashers 4 pack. I'd also be down for a 4 pack of terraria. If anyone purchases those 4-packs, count me in as one of your purchases.

Breaking news! The Natural Selection 2 4-pack is on sale for $30, bringing the price per copy down to $7.50.

NS2 is an awesome game and quickly gaining in popularity among ToJ members. I highly recommend it!

I think I can swing $7.50 for Natural Selection 2. A few of my other friends play it and they seem to like it well enough.

Alright. I went ahead and bought the Castle Crashers four-pack. Got copies for Joshinator and MajorX17. Hit me up on Steam ([toj.cc]Kendrik if you need it) for my PayPal addy and your copy of the pack. ^_^

May have one more copy to sell/trade, too, but I've gotta give dibs to another friend first. Will post up once I hear back from him.

I just glanced at getting a NS2 4 pack and apparently you cannot buy it if you already own the game. Really Valve do you not make enough money already -_- .

Anyone want to go in on a Ravaged 4 pack? It's a vehicular multiplayer game. Looks fun, and the Devs look very friendly.

Look it up and let me know.

valve isn't in control of ns2 they are simply the distributor..talk to unknown worlds on that one..:)

Unfortunately it's not limited to NS2 so it's not Unknown Worlds pushing it alone :( . Googling "Steam 4 pack cannot buy" gets you people saying they can't buy Magicka, Terraria, Chivalry, Torchlight 2 and other Steam game 4 packs. I don't know if all those companies are simply going along with Valve or if they don't have a choice (I wouldn't put it past Valve to dictate policy considering they are the biggest online distributor and can laugh at smaller companies with impunity). Valve makes good games but if their tech support is any example of the rest of the company <insert troll face>. On one of the 4 pack threads a poster said (IDK if true) Valve did it because people were purchasing the packs and reselling them at a profit. I guess the resellers were cutting into their profits by stockpiling games and selling them cheaper when the games were not on sale. Still Valve was getting free salesmen to push their products and the resellers would be stuck with anything they could not sell so I'd think it would even out. Whatever after playing TF2 this long I know Valve likes money and is not beyond cheese to get it.

Last edited:
Did those interested in a NS2 4-pack get together and make the purchase? Only 10 minutes left!

If I could, I would have bought a NS2 4-pack and sold the copies at cost. :(

Did those interested in a NS2 4-pack get together and make the purchase? Only 10 minutes left!
D'oh! I forgot that Daily Deals last for 48 hours, not 24.

There's still time to go in for a NS2 4-pack!

FYI, NS2 is in Steam's "Community Choice" voting right now for 60% off if it wins. One hour left of voting.
Edit: Nevermind, it lost.

Last edited:
Is Hero Academy on Steam worth $1?

If so, anyone want to split a Hero Academy 2-pack? :)

Back