Should women be ordained

name one thing that white men arent better at than anyone else. i dare ya!

heh and here i thought you were gonna get all smart with me, and say child birth.....

no, im not a bigoted racist, just pushing some buttons.

We're not as good at absorbing UV in the Melanin in our skin either - which is the only REAL difference.

Eon

Not all sports. White guys are better at swimming because their bone density is lower.

white men are not always the best musicians or actors or even athletes its just that 90% of the world is considered to be white because of skin tone color but i think if you truely looked at it White( cocasain not Asian or Indian or Anything else just white europeans) that they are not as successfull as you should or would think. my self being white i think its crap that just becuase i am White i can say that i am better than you.

Let's not fool ourselves - White Europeans have been amazingly influential this last four or five centuries.

But the cultural imperatives that have driven that have NOTHING to do with race. Raise an Afro descdency child in a Caucasian descendency household and you end up with someone who will, within certain bounds, espouse a supposedly Caucasian worldview.

Eon

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Let's not fool ourselves - White Europeans have been amazingly influential this last four or five centuries.

I agree.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But the cultural imperatives that have driven that have NOTHING to do with race. Raise an Afro descdency child in a Caucasian descendency household and you end up with someone who will, within certain bounds, espouse a supposedly Caucasian worldview.

I agree with that as well.

Gees Eon, two in one post! ;).

......how did this get to white guys?
I say Mexicans are it! Because I'm a Mexican.
Or I say British are it, because I'm British, and bagpipes rule!
Or I say Indians are it, because I'm Cherokee!
Or I say God is it, because I'm directly descended from Adam, the son of God! Ha!

ummm bag pipes are more of a scottish/irish thing there .......
tounge.gif

British is everything in Britain...English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish. So I can do bagpipes cause they come from there! British, Scottish, all one in the same.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am IRISH NO BRITISH IRISHI HEAR ME YOU BLOODY BRITS OUT THERE I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO CALL MY SELF BRITISH ALWAY ALWAYS IRISH WE ARE FREE FROM YOUR OVERLORDING SHACKLES AND CHAINS!!!! REBEL MY BROTHERS BECOME INDEPENT AND TRUE TO OUR HOME LAND!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
BRITISH
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ok my rant is over hehe

British is EVERYTHING in the UK!
The IRA must be put down. Extinguish the Irish resistance! Unite, British people! Wales, come to one! England, unite! Ireland, come to singularity! Scotland! Be with us!
My rant's over.

Don't try to play me, Judah... I suggest you STEP OFF quickly - trust me, you do NOT want any of this.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and a bunch of smaller islands off our coast.

Plus there are various other crown properties, foreign bases and such like dotted around the world. The sort of thing that comes from being a PROPER country - sort of bits of left over Empire.

Eire is made up of those states that voted for sucession in the big referendum. Northern Ireland is made up of those states that remain loyal to Great Britain, or at least who see their interests served best by remaining part of the Union.

The IRA is made up of those cowardly scumbags who want to steal Northern Ireland off the Northern Irish and the British, but don't have the guts to do it in a stand up fight. Sin Fein is made up of EXTRA cowardly scumbags who want the same thing, but have finally got the message that untrained terrorists don't stand much of a chance against the SAS, and are trying (and failing) to use lies instead of AK-47's to convince the people of Northern Ireland to join Eire and secede.

There you go - a potted history of what we like to refer to as "The Troubles".

Eon

nahh Great Britain is the UK MINUS Northern Ireland. I'm not sure about Jersey, Gurnsey and the Isles of Man, Scilly and Wight.

Eon

Meh, doesn't N. Ireland count? WAS part of Ireland, before separating over some feuds. Question: would Sandwich Islands, Indonesia, count as part of original Great Britain, being populated by British people and all?

if my "rant" offended anyone i am sorry. it was ment to be taken very lightly and in a humorous light with Ultimas post. i do know that the UK is the Islands but Britian is just the main island there.

Eon i am sorry if i may have upset you in anyway.

Back