Should I be a ToJ?

Should I be a ToJ? - (Use your own discetion)

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

• Who are you?

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic then, are being sarcastic now, or if I just don't understand.

The harsh thing is, the worser you treat me in CS, the better I am in CS or any game.
rock.gif

But calling me a "hacker", that the worst insult of all.

You tell me this, I love using the P-90, P-90; most expensive sub-machine gun(more than the gali and famas!), 1 out of 5 people use it(I should know, I am 1 out of those 5), worser than a MP-5 for Accuracy, one of the slowest reloads of all time(almost as worse than a AWP), and it can't shoot through any box, wall, crate, any hard surface.

The up-side though, 50 bullets in a clip(2nd best to the M249), fastest rate of fire of all guns, and my personal favorite, Body Armored Piercing!
biggrin.gif

As for your post, nope, took me a while to realize why I was so shallow to become a Christian. (I get short/long term memory loss, can't do anything about that.)

[edit]Also, I'm sorry if I was harsh on you/close to someone from you or anything else.

I find it rather sad that this thread started about Christianity and was hijacked by a Counterstrike discussion...

As for the not being able to do certain things, remember that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, you should treat it as such.

Fornication is defined as "any sexual relation outside of marriage". Masturbation falls under that category clearly.

Sin is a choice and as a choice it is always defeatable.

Consider these...

"I keep my body under control, lest that by any means, when I have preached
to others, I myself should be a cast-away, rejected, and disapproved." (1 Corinthians 9:27)

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is
faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)

"For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but mighty through God to
the pulling down of strongholds, pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into
captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ; and having readiness to avenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled." (2 Corinthians 10:4 -- 10:6)

Umm...James...

What do your bible verses mean? Could you put it in 'simpler' terms or straight to the point?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I find it rather sad that this thread started about Christianity and was hijacked by a Counterstrike discussion...

If you and I chatted, it would be like this.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ May 22 2004,10:51)]Umm...James...

What do your bible verses mean? Could you put it in 'simpler' terms or straight to the point?
Sure.

Basically they mean that God well help you in times of temptation, so you will not be subject to doing those things that you are concerned about.

God does not just let you have a temptation and then say "Har Har I will let him handle this on his own!".

No, He is a loving Father that will help you through those tough times as He has for me many times in the past.
smile.gif

Good, A loving Father, no offense, but I never had a my Father since I was 8. So, I'm basically the only man in the house. ;) (Except God)

And what do I do in a Church?

I know one that is about 5 blocks away from my house. I've been there, people singing and waving the hands in the air while youth people (like me) hide in the corner from the aisles.

I tried another church thanks to a teacher which he was the founder of the Christian Club which I happen to have gone there once a week after school. I felt alone cause I was the only one that was a teenager. Then we watched a video on something, it made me fall to sleep since it starts at 7:00 pm in the evening!

So, no offense, Churches make me bored and tired, although their singing is great, especially the rock bands.

There are several reasons to be in a good Bible-based church (note: not just any church as there are many false ones).

1. To hear the word of God (Bible) preached. This is very important! Wthout food, the body dies, likewise without spiritual food, the soul will die.

2. To be with other Christians. It's fun and healthy to be with a group of people who believe in God along with you. This is why the Bible says "Do not forsake the brethren". That is what it means.

3. It's really not boring, you just have to pay attention to the message being preached. I notice that the people who aren't paying attention are the ones who are bored. The kind of people who go there to be entertained.

Church is not about being entertained. It's about worshipping the God who created you, and me, and the entire universe. And thanking Him for saving you from your sins. And to learn how to serve him better.
wink.gif

Yes yes, I know what God does, "God made the birds fly, the fish swim, man and woman, adam and eve, and the tree of knowledge(i think)..."

So, should I or should I not go to Church? Can I or not? How long? Once a week on Sunday?

P90's a great gun, but due to its price, i don't use it much often. I'd rather stick to an MP5, or a UMP and pick up a better gun.

Just because one persons got a better score then you, doesn't mean you hack. Some joke about it, some don't. So plz do not say those stuffs that can hurt people. I found out couple people who called me hax were serious (not toj server, but some other west pub o_O)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ May 23 2004,1:20)]Yes yes, I know what God does, "God made the birds fly, the fish swim, man and woman, adam and eve, and the tree of knowledge(i think)..."

So, should I or should I not go to Church? Can I or not? How long? Once a week on Sunday?
It never hurts to stop and think about what God has done from time to time. It keeps everything else in perspective.

Also, it's not really about how much you go to church, but about your motives.

Example: A man can go to church every day, but if he goes just to meet girls, then God will not be happy with him.

God looks at a persons heart, their true motives.

Now I'm not saying you should look for the shortest possible time to be at church to try to escape it, As I said earlier it is healthy to be with God-serving people.

In the end it is up to you. Pray about it and ask God what He thinks is best for you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]As I said earlier it is healthy to be with God-serving people.

What else are/is God-serving stuff?

Church is one, whats the rest?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Example: A man can go to church every day, but if he goes just to meet girls, then God will not be happy with him.

Yes...thats not right as all...
Any more other examples?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ May 23 2004,6:39)]P90's a great gun, but due to its price, i don't use it much often. I'd rather stick to an MP5, or a UMP and pick up a better gun.

Just because one persons got a better score then you, doesn't mean you hack. Some joke about it, some don't. So plz do not say those stuffs that can hurt people. I found out couple people who called me hax were serious (not toj server, but some other west pub o_O)
no offence flash, but this was quite off topic..

and corp.. another example could be a man going to church just for appearence.. ppl see him go, and think "oh he goes to church, must be a christian" but he may really not show it in his life.. i.e. the language they chose to use and whatnot.. i know several people who go to the youth group i go to.. they are all for God there, and they are the ones who seem most into it.. but then get them in school.. they are completly different.. they cuss all the time.. and act like complete jerks.. dont reflect God at all

and, another way you could serve God.. try helping those in need.. show them that u care.. they question "why is this perosn so nice?" and then if they ever do ask, it presents a set-up kinda to share Jesus with them

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]try helping those in need.. show them that u care..

There is something I always wanted to do, but:

A] I'm in debt till July.
B] It's Canadian Dollars not American.
C] I don't use PayPal/e-bay on-line accounts.

wink.gif

well, if you ever got involved with a church, there are usually several things u can do through that to help the needy.. if/when u find a church, ask the pastor how you can get involved with helping out your community

sure, ok.

[edit] NO offense, crazylegs, but you offended me. I hoping to help this community, ToJ, CGA, CCGR, etc. But since Churches could be better than above, then I'd better do it.

eh, well, u were askin for suggestions.. u dont hafta stick with just helpin in ur own community.. i'm sorry to have offended you.. i'm sure that ur help could be used in this community.. but i'm sure u'd hafta talk to tek, or someone high up in order to get involved round here.. the helping out at your church was a suggestion.. really, you should try to get involved where you feel God might be leading you to.. if you feel it is here, then try to get involved here.. and if it's elsewhere, then persue it.. i had no intentions of offending you at all

Whenever some refers me as You, it really bugs me badly. Especially on debates or......votes......

I know, I know, you were just suggesting, and I'm sorry to talking back at you, crazylegs. Its just some 'words' annoy me......from my past......

eh, i understand.. dont feel bad for talkin back.. this topic has kinda got me to practice a little bit in defending what i believe in.. eh, hope ta still see ya in CS every once in a while when i get around to playing
tounge.gif

and again, sorry if i offened you in any way, corp.. cause you're a great guy ^_^

Back