Should I be a ToJ?

Should I be a ToJ? - (Use your own discetion)

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

• Who are you?

• Total voters

Corpfox

Here is what I should say before you may say yes.

A year ago, I was a ToJ member, known as ToJ | Corp. Well the Corp gives it away anyhow. I quited ToJ for only 2 weeks cause of the name calling (Noob, Hacker, 1337)and not noticing me like you do on most posts(And someone you also turned down a awhile back). Very disappointing for a Christian clan to be doing that to me.
mad.gif
 Anyhow, I never was a Christian when I joined ToJ, so I assume I was an expection due to of joined other Christian Clanners(FKoC & CG; Faithful Knights of Christ & Christian Gamer).

I've had a talk to Rizz, and keeps telling me I haveto be a Christian to join ToJ, when before I never was one. Also had a chat with Atown and someone with O (No offense, the one with an O), they told me the same thing too.

I have issues, made a threat to Goose which gave me the yellow square above me, swearing;filtering, inappropriateness, lack of understand (part of my disability), and religiously unstable. (Known at Religious Discussion in CGA forum)

I'll post some more if I can remember about me.
rock.gif

[edit] I'm still not a Christian, never was, never am, never did! Never born/raised by Christian family! I could be a Christian this very minute, but I still have my doubts. I am so addicted to come here cause I've been doing this for 5 years! And only cause I joined an old Christian clan on Starcraft those years ago.

Corp, i remember that discussion, and i believe u should be toj so that maybe we can help u through gaming. u have some issues that maybe u might need to take care of before toj, but its not my decision.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i believe u should be toj so that maybe we can help u through gaming.

What! my gaming! my gaming is fine, I just happen to be good with weaker stuff....
wow.gif

Counter-Strike, The P-90 Kick [butt] SMG, this gun really relies on your personal preferences... I still prefer it than any assault rifle. I may be the only one that is good with the weakest, most expensive sub-machine gun, in the game, except Thad and some else.  
smile.gif

But kinda true too, I stink with the deagle and awp, strongest weapons in the game. lol

Starcraft, Terran, the only human race, ha.

Sorry to brag and embarrass.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]u have some issues that maybe u might need to take care of before toj, but its not my decision.

Yes......issues to be taken care of......thats why I put this poll vote. To, put my fate in your....posts?

er, when i said help u through gaming i ment we can like help n talk to u bout life while we kill each other
biggrin.gif
and yes p-90 rocks only when u use it.

yes, i agree with atown.. that would be a good idea.. when i have played with you on toj.. u've always seemed pretty nice and i hardly saw you breaking any of the rules.. in fact, i dont think i've ever seen u break a rule.. but yes, i have called u a h4x0r.. or something of that nature, but that's just me joking around.. i'm just saying that you are very good at CS and you could pwn me any day
tounge.gif
.. but anyways, yes i believe u should be a ToJer, cause you have been in our community for a while and i've always liked ur attitude.. i've never had any problems with you
smile.gif

I just found out, when I joined ToJ before, I was a mistake. LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote (Corpfox)By the way, I thinking of what Atown and someone with an O name... they told me you have to be a christian to join ToJ.

I wasnt a christian when I joined ToJ a year ago, why you let me in? Tek7 said so?

Quote (Rizz)I cant remember why i let you in last time. I think you must have been referred by tek or someone.. or i assumed you were a christian..
laugh.gif

I knew something was weird about the joining process. Mis-information, I'd say.

Crazy-legs: That still leaves with the other 2 people that voted No. And I don't pwn anyone, ToJ's pwn anyone. That last time I played you, you killed me with a ump 45, twice!

The application process was still in its nubby phase a year ago which may account for the previous entrance.

Also your affiliation with other christian clans may have been the thing that made me assume you were a christian
rock.gif

Still the fact remains toj is a christian community. Often when i approve applications i give people the benefit of the doubt because it would be impossible for me to determine the faith of every single applicant. If they give the impression they are a christian i generally let them in. It is easier to let them in and remove them later for offences than to deny them straight away when they could have a good heart for God.

So thats the long and short of it. I dont think an application by corp would be approved unless tek ovverides me. But you can now see how he might have got in before as an unbeliever.

Corpfox: I think that, as long as you do not follow Christ, you should not be an "official" TOJer, though you are still welcome to hang around and be a part of our community.

Since you've lingered around so long, I am going to assume (perhaps errantly) that you are at least a bit intrigued by the whole "Christian" bit.

If you'd like to talk about it (I certainly would), or at least hear my case for the Christian faith, PM me with any questions you may have, or catch me on MSN messenger sometime. I know what it is like to doubt and grapple with "the big questions," and I will not sacrifice my logic to accept a faith.

Least I know my acceptance to the clan was a minor mistake due to Mis-Information. But you never saw the big hints I've said soo many times; I'm a "Non-Christian"; Athiest; I'm NOT A CHRISTIAN!; Only your god, not mine; I was never raised/born from a Christian family. And all those post I made in Religious Discussion

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]part of our community.

As a regular person; guest; active person, I get your point.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]at least hear my case for the Christian faith

I've heard over 100 'cases' of people's Christian faith, or/and how they became a Christian, or/and how they accept faith w/o christian family, etc, etc. I don't think yours will be any different from the Hundreds of people I've heard over and over and over and over and....................
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But you can now see how he might have got in before as an unbeliever.

Unless I prove I am a Christian, I have accept Jesus as my Savior, god as my father, holy ghost as my holy spirit, yaddy yaddy yaddy...so on. BTW, if I ment it, I would be a whole different person.
sad.gif

Least I posted he before I'd sign-up for joining ToJ.
Didn't matter anyhow, I always seem to never get to www.toj.cc
Cannot open server and that crap IE stuff.

1] I am a sinner. Bad one too.

And yes, many of you had, a big had been sinners.

2] I can't accept it even though it could make me a better person, or/and a fellow Christian.

3] If God/Jesus himself asked me that in person, I'd still say no, cause I'm not worthy for his gift.

How am I worthy to get God's gift, SERIOUSLY!??
My belief is not that great than yours is, I could practical just be an athiest trying to get God's gift. (Nevermind, I am....argh)

These would be the question's I'd ponder about; If I became a Christian, what rules/guidelines do I have to follow? Would it make me different? I hope not.

1) we're all sinners.  even those of us who've been Christians for many years still falter and fall.  

2) I dont understand why you "CAN'T" accept a free gift?  Are you afraid that it may make you a better person or are you scared that Christians dont have fun? There is nothing truly stopping you from accepting His gift, it's merely that you don't wish to.

3)  no-one's worthy of the gift.  We all have fallen short. Which is what makes this gift so wonderful.  Jesus paid the price for us, because we are unable to pay it for ourselves.

The "rules/guidelines" for Christians are ultimately quite simple,
1) Love God
2) Love yourself
3) Love those around you

Everything a Christian does is due to those 3 little rules.  We go to church because we love God, we help feed the homeless because we love those around us, we eat moderatly and exercise because we love ourselves.

Is becoming a Christain a life-altering experience?  Of course, because you are no longer just living for yourself.  Anytime you commit yourself to something or someone, it changes you.  Committing yourself to Christ is no different. You're responsible for how you behave, how others perceive you as a Christian, but in the end, there's very little that you could legally do as a non-Christian that you can't/shouldn't do as a Christian.

You ask, will becoming a Christian change you?  Of course it will, but it's not like you wake up one day and you're no longer you.  Rather it's a gentle nudge here an there as God cleans up those parts of your life that He's not very fond of.

well said kidan.. yes we are all sinners, and we all are not worthy of being forgiven by God.. but because Jesus loved us so much, because he paid the ultimate price, we can recieve this gift of being with him forever.. it is said that God cant look at anything sinful.. that's why Jesus was cast into Hell after he died.. it was because he was bearing all our sins(past, present, and future), but since Jesus did that for us, we can now be with God in Heven because He took our sins away from us and forgave us.. no matter what you do, He will always love you and you will always be accepted by Him.. it is merely up to you to accept that and give your life to Him

Oh yeah, a free gift, I forgot. lol.
And yes, I merely don't wish it.

I mean other rules/guidelines:

No Drinking?No Smoking? Eating rare meat? heh, no masterbation...
rock.gif
Can't watch Comedian Shows? Can't watch The Simpsons!?

And those as well, Do I have to go to church, or get baptized, or go to youth groups, or read the entire bible?

How many times should I pray to God? How long? What should I pray about?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You're responsible for how you behave, how others perceive you as a Christian

So, like a remark or being insulted, instead of getting mad, get happy?
rock.gif

Or being judged by not being a Christian, how can that work? I have to say a bible verse? Or say I love Jesus and he sacrificed for my sins and everyone elses?

You're missing the point. Christianity is not at all about what you have to do and not do. That type of legalism is what Christ saved us from! He replaced all of the commandments of the Old Testament with two new ones:

1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.

2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Notice that these commands don't require you to do or not do anything. Loving someone or something is a state of being, not an action.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]How am I worthy to get God's gift, SERIOUSLY!??

You aren't worthy. But that's not the issue. Let's say I won a lottery drawing that I didn't know I was entered into. I wouldn't be worthy of those millions of dollars. I never worked for the money. I didn't even buy a ticket. They just called me up and said I had won, because they gave me a free ticket. My right to the money has nothing to do with whether or not I am worthy of the money. All I have to do is go down to the office and accept the check.

Don't worry if you feel like there are some things that you can't give up to become a Christian. If you will go through with the decision, God will help you. He will never ask you to do something you cannot do. He knows what is too hard for you, and He will not ask you to do it. And if He does, He will make it easier.

Trust me, if you will: You will be much happier with Him than without Him.

And there is nothing that you have done that is so bad that God will not forgive you. By becoming a Christian, you will eventually lose the sense of guilt and shame associated with the things you have done wrong in the past, because you will realize that they are a moot point, irrelevant. If God can forgive you, why can't you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]No Drinking?No Smoking? Eating rare meat? heh, no masterbation...
rock.gif
Can't watch Comedian Shows? Can't watch The Simpsons!?
first off, drinking and smoking are bad for you.. yes it is your choice if you do it, but you dont *have* to stop..
eating rare meat.. dont see why you would want to
ok.. masterbation.. now, even christian guys fall to this.. i should know.. it's hard to overcome, but it can be done.. you dont absolutly have to stop this either.. but it would be a good idea to do so..
as for comedian shows.. some of them arent the best.. but it's ur choice if you watch them.. and the simpsons is a funny show.. you can still watch it.. there's nothing that says you cant

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And those as well, Do I have to go to church, or get baptized, or go to youth groups, or read the entire bible?
again, these are things that you dont *HAVE* to do.. it's a good idea to get involved with a church or youth group, because they can help you through your walk.. and so will reading the Bible.. as for getting baptized, that is just a public display that you are giving your life to God and are going to serve Him

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]How many times should I pray to God? How long? What should I pray about?
these things are never specified.. you can pray to Him whenever you want.. for however long you want.. and the great thing is, you can talk to Him about ANYTHING at all.. there are no set guidelines to praying.. it is entirely up to you

I realized now, I was a Christian!  
laugh.gif

Back the times i'd pray to god, read my bible, play with a couple of you people and...well yeah.

I was bitter, clouded by my own mind, and selfish. No wonder I kept hiding the truth about being a Christian.  
laugh.gif

I even cried a few times before about what would happen if I died.  And then, (In my opinion) God was beside me, watching me, trying to help me get together in 1 piece through the cool, harsh world of reality.

And now, well, now I'm calling all of you, My Lovable Brothers & Sisters, like a Shar-Pei, soo cute and Lovable with its winkled skin, purplish-blue tongue and its small dragon ears.  
laugh.gif

Welp, gonna arrange all my bad habits, hehe.

BTW, if your on CS, and hear me say that your lovable, its the love, loving of each and everyone. I'd have to agree too, Jesus is a ROXOR!  
smile.gif

[edit]Oops, sorry, I forgot, thanks for making me remember again. And thanks for your support and help I needed.

All the stuff above, I already know how/what/when/why to do them. I was a Christian several years ago.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]But kinda true too, I stink with the deagle and awp, strongest weapons in the game. lol
I disagree they are the strongest weapon. Yeh yeh one shot kil, and long range boom 1 headshot, but it depends on who uses it. A guy who started CS just 2 min ago can have an awp, but if he's versing goose62 or crenix with a glock, heh the situation's almost laughable.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]No Drinking?No Smoking? Eating rare meat? heh, no masterbation...   Can't watch Comedian Shows? Can't watch The Simpsons!?
It all depends. I don't think i'll ever smoke, but for drinking, i wish not to, but i know in the future some circumstances has to be taken for. If i ever do drink, i won't over do it, nor any should. As for comedian shows and simpsons, i think they're ok, since i watch teh simpsons myself, but as long as u don't over-do them, and still save time to spend with God, it's all good. Crazy_legs said about masterbation.. its hard to overcome, but the Bible says it's against God's will if u do adultery before u marry. Until then i think everyone can overcome it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]what's wrong with eating rare meat?

steak, if it's not bloody, it's burned.
biggrin.gif
LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I realized now, I was a Christian!  
Back the times i'd pray to god, read my bible, play with a couple of you people and...well yeah.
As your brother in Christ, i will believe you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was bitter, clouded by my own mind, and selfish. No wonder I kept hiding the truth about being a Christian.
In fact, i went through the samething. very similar thing. I did get to know God truly when i came to america, but back in korea, some things happened that was totally against my will, and i blamed God for it, and had bitterness, but after i found the real meaning, a good life in America, and new friends in here, in online, it was like a life reborn. I hope u'll live a new life from now, and be a great christian.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I even cried a few times before about what would happen if I died.  And then, (In my opinion) God was beside me, watching me, trying to help me get together in 1 piece through the cool, harsh world of reality.
Again, i did cry few times on be half of my misery in life, and blamed God numerous times. However, now adays i ask God for forgiveness, and instead of blaming him, i ask for Guideance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]BTW, if your on CS, and hear me say that your lovable, its the love, loving of each and everyone. I'd have to agree too, Jesus is a ROXOR!
Jesus and God was always t3h r0x0r.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic then, are being sarcastic now, or if I just don't understand. But, I don't have to understand. God's the one who will have to sort you out, not me. But if you say you're a Christian, I'll treat you like one. I think it right to assume the best.

Back