Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "that's between you and God"

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think that I'm a Christian or that I don't understand what the Bible is saying?

I haven't said anything specific either way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I agree with what you say, though. I have probably one way or another read through most of the Bible but I'm currently reading through it 'cover to cover' in an attempt to get a more holistic and cohesive view.

I said your 'becoming' one of them, not a christian right away.

He's not in danger of becoming anything other than a more informed debator. Like myself, Drelin believes there's no such thing as evil information - information is the thing that gives you choices. It is the ammo in the clip.

Sorry, Corpfox. The way you phrased your comment, plus the lack of a quote made me think you were refering to something else I'd said. Are the them you keep refering to Christians? If so, my situation's a little more complex than that.

Thank you, Eon. That's exactly it - you put it well.
smile.gif

them would always have the knowledge to say what they know about christianity, or salvations, or maybe some faults people think the bible have, now since your a
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]informed debator
, you got the knowledge to know what them stuff they talk about.

you know what their talking about.

aren't u are smart...butt, timor.
mad.gif

with my understanding and learning ways, i have no            way to, how you people says it, "In simpler terms..."

Or,
I can't put it, "In simpler terms..." smart asses.

another warning...stupid me...yes...again
(yeah u heard me adminstators)
not mad at you, timor, mad at THE WORLD, SMART PEOPLE WORLD!SMART PEOPLE SMART WORLD PEOPLE PEOPLe's!

*timor's avatar: swack, swush, swing, swush, pulok.........corpfox avatar's head rolls on the ground*

Uhhh, okay.

You were saying that I'm becoming informed? Thank you (I think). You're kind of hard to understand, though. Do you always write like this?

Oh, and yes - the cardboard tube samurai would absolutely destroy your avatar.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]what the what the what the whta the thae thath waht the tathh wthath wthhat hwh what thehehh hwhws.,s,m319324i256-95-5309i  ujq39ru-5t32

CiceroUIWndframe:hl.exe  Application Error: The instruction at "0x0a5f2ad9" referenced memory at "0x0a8e3efo".  The memory could not be "read".      Click OK to terminate program.

Im lossing it, steam is lossing my head...iimmmmmm mtrryyinnngg nnoiooottt toooo swwweearrrr......r.rr....errer..s....ooeeeroorororeroorrro.......errors......erroros......

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote  
I have my own custom controls /I'll tell u wat i like/ i was bored and found the/I use 1.0 as my sense...

Arent you braggers, ToJ's.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Maybe I should come to the CGA convention, meet you in person, and kick your butt, Goose62.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]OH GREAT, NOW IT WORKS. For like the 20th...................freaking timth...
I am so lame, I choke to death when I eat chocolate.
Death to Chocolate

does that answer it, drelin?
rock.gif

I voted yes because I wish you would become one - I'd like to see many of you non-believers become followers of Christ.

Holy cow, ten pages. If I knew the thread were this long I wouldn't have responded. Ah well, I just added two more posts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Drelin @ Mar. 30 2004,9:25)]And is there any particular place you've got this definition from? The Bible, perhaps? The distinction between true christian and fake christian seems pretty important. Does the Bible outline the specific things I need to believe 100% without question and those which I can examine, consider and question?
Hmm, I don't necessarily believe that you have to and must trust one hundred percent to be a follower of Christ.  I have many, many doubts in my relationship with Jesus Christ, and my spiritual friendship with him is constantly struggling.  Sometimes I wonder if I am strong enough to follow him for the rest of my life, or if my sin gets in the way of our closeness - there are no easy answers for these questions but I do feel that I am learning from the struggles and doubts I face and that I am forming a better and more stable relationship with him through these feats.  In the bible Jesus’ disciples were quite obviously dense people who had many questions about their teacher’s doings – and yet many of them ended up being saved.  For example, though not a disciple, Moses had many questions for God and had doubts in himself when God came to him in the desert; but you do see Moses again in the New Testament in the Transfiguration – an obvious sign that Moses had gone to (and is in) heaven.

smile.gif

-Bowser

For a while I have been able to look at things dualistically; things made sense if I accepted the pre-assumptions of Christianity, and on the other hand made sense if I dismissed them entirely and viewed things from a humanistic perspective. Although an atheistic worldview seemed a lot more rational, self contained, satisfactory and fitting with what we observe in reality outside of a book, I had been (and to some level still am) unwilling to fully cast of Christianity due to an upbringing so entrenched in it. And now that I don't (even looking at it from a Christian perspective) accept something so basic as the doctrine of Sola Scriptura, I'm at an impasse.

That was a round-about way of saying that there's no limit to how far I will question or doubt if things don't seem to add up. It is, however, reassuring to know I'm in no danger of excommunication from you, Bowser.
smile.gif

choosing to believe in nothing is a western luxury.

In my travels on the missions fields of indonesia, i have discovered that it's in their countries 'constitution' to believe in something. they actually list 5 different beliefs.

I have talked to them about it, they can't fathom the idea of looking at the universe, the world, and believe that it just happened. (ins't that what evolution says)

It's amazing that we can use our knowledge, which is based on clever theories. to believe in one thing, or not to believe in something. So really it's still a choice.

the facts through this paradym, or that one.

Never seen evidence of no god. seen plenty of evidence of One. hows that for science. something that's observed.

So back to knowledge. Faith comes from knowledge of God. You want to know him, read the bible. simple. God isn't a man that he lies, or changes his mind. He writes it down, so we can know him, what he will do, and what HE thinks about life, the universe and everything.

I think everyone should be a christian. So does Jesus, but he won't do it for you. When the crowds following him got to big, he would say controversial things to sort out the seekers from people just hanging around cos jesus was popular.

Jesus is looking for People who will LIVE for him.

get into live, and life abundantly. To the extreem. JC is the extreem

sealcomm

you get my vote.

YES

for corp

Yes, become a christian we want you to know the love of Jesus Christ, more than that Have real relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

You do realize you've opened a, almost year old thread...MontrezAnthony or whoever made a vote... -_-

The fact is, I would like this thread was thrown back those times when people didnt change...

...or locked...

No I didn't I do apoligize butI still want ya too. LOL, It was alive when I came Because I haven't voted. Too funny. I gotta pay attention better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back