Scrim?

The next two weeks are toast for me, but beyond two weeks (June 18th and onward) looks a lot better. Wait and see how everybody else responds before planning anything though.

I'm out on this one guys. Work evenings this time around. :(
I'm keeping up with this thread though. Just in case I can pop in. :)

My schedule leaves very little time for gaming nowadays and I have a few console games (Zelda: Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy XII, Odin Sphere, SoulCalibur III) to catch up on.

Still, let me know what date and time the scrim is and I'll see if I can make it.

The next two weeks are toast for me, but beyond two weeks (June 18th and onward) looks a lot better. Wait and see how everybody else responds before planning anything though.

Now that it's after the 18th, It looks like me and Landslide are a sure thing, how about it Shags? :cool:

Sorry for the slack response time...Things are freerer now, all I request is at least one week's worth of a heads up to make sure I keep the night free and open.

I posted over on their forums that we have 3 guys that are willing to scrimmage. I will give them another week or 2 to respond, after that I give up. It seems people are just too busy right now with summer plans and everyday life to play. Perhaps this fall when things slow down a bit there will be more interest. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything. :(

They have a team! now we just need to nail down when. Here's a couple of dates, How about the 15'th, 20th or 21st around 8'ish. I am going to pitch these days at them and perhaps we can come to a concensus. If you guys have any suggestions let me know. I mentioned that we would probably be playing on Ressurections private server. One of the dudes form Co30 would like to know what maps we will be playing? I'm not sure what maps are on Resurrections site so would you let me know landslide so I can give him the heads up.

Last edited:
They should have most of the standard maps as well as any map ever used in either the Proving Grounds or Team Warfare ladders. I don't have the time to grab a complete maplist right now but I'll see if I can later...

So far it looks like the 15th is working out best for them. Is that going to work out for you guys? They also want to know if some of their guys can alternate so more of them can play.

So far it looks like the 15th is working out best for them. Is that going to work out for you guys?
What time on the 15th?

I usually reserve Sunday evenings for time with my wife, but I miss hanging out with you guys. I know my wife wouldn't mind me playing in a match as long as it didn't take up most of the night.

What time on the 15th?

I usually reserve Sunday evenings for time with my wife, but I miss hanging out with you guys. I know my wife wouldn't mind me playing in a match as long as it didn't take up most of the night.

8'ish i'm guessing maybe earlier. I threw out a handful of dates to them, the 15th was when they could get the most people together. It would be great to have you there. I was hoping we could get at least 1 more person, so we could at least fill our half of a 4v4 server. :cool: :D :)

lol, eastern. Its easy to forget that we are spread all over the country.
Okay, so that's 7 p.m. Central and 5 p.m. Pacific.

I'll mark it down on my calendar and try to stop by if I can. Don't mark me down as a main, but I might be able to sub in if necessary.

(I also make no promises that I'll remember anything Sunday evenings, as I usually try to take a nap on Sunday afternoons.) :)

Okay, so that's 7 p.m. Central and 5 p.m. Pacific.

I'll mark it down on my calendar and try to stop by if I can. Don't mark me down as a main, but I might be able to sub in if necessary.

(I also make no promises that I'll remember anything Sunday evenings, as I usually try to take a nap on Sunday afternoons.) :)

It still isn't set in stone, I haven't heard from our guys yet as to if they can make it or not, I'm just letting you all know what (Co30) is able to do. I am new to this organizing a scrimmage thing so please forgive me if I am confusing anyone. To be honest this will be my first competion with another clan ;).

Is the scrim on for tonight. I believe I can make it. Unless something comes up today. Sunday is my day off!!! oh yeah

Is the scrim on for tonight. I believe I can make it. Unless something comes up today. Sunday is my day off!!! oh yeah

Sorry dude, you are probably the only 1 who can make it. Shagz and Landslide weren't able to make it, and much to my dismay my DSL internet is down all weekend because the phone co. is updating my lines to fiber optic. I am posting this from a snail speed dial up connection (26.4kbps). I hope we can manage to get something going soon. Coordinating a scrimmage is much more challenging than I thought it would be. :p :D

Back